Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women who date nice stable men are losers

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Whenever a woman chooses a man that's below her league, or is her looksmatch, other bees from the hive judge her, as though she's some loser that doesn't know her worth. Loser beta men drag hot women down to their level, to the mind of the foid hive.

It's exactly the same when we see a white Chadlite simp after a 4/10 fat mongolian goblin in the bay area. It collectively brings down the value of all men in the local area down to ZERO. Thus you have all kinds of MGTOW and manosphere guys making content to shame simps.

This harkens back to my sexual cold war theory, where there is an awareness of the kind of signalling your partner does to your gender collectively-- and due to the fear of the social backlash from this kind of signalling, it makes everyone much more cautious about who they fuck. This is definitely not the 90s- 2011, where every town had a slut that fucked all kinds of guys as long as they were 'bad' and in town.

This is definitely not the 90s, where every town had a slut that fucked all kinds of guys as long as they were 'bad' and in town.
OldCels cannot grasp this truth

it was real though, I lived thru it. There really were town sluts that fucked all kinds of rat toothed local guys, they seemed more attracted to them based on how much of a piece of shit they were.

Sluts nowadays aren't sluts, they are entrepreneurs that appeal to the global marketplace.

it was real though, I lived thru it. There really were town sluts that fucked all kinds of rat toothed local guys, they seemed more attracted to them based on how much of a piece of shit they were.

Sluts nowadays aren't sluts, they are entrepreneurs that appeal to the global marketplace.
My uncle is like that he grew up through that and I dont think he understands the blackpill but hes confused why girls dont give him looks anymore

My uncle is like that he grew up through that and I dont think he understands the blackpill but hes confused why girls dont give him looks anymore
even if u tried to blackpill him hed eventually go back to being bluepilled.

I WAS BORN AT EXACTLY THE WRONG TIME, to have lived most of my youth where chinks were absolute ZEROES, all this fucking and sucking American Pie peak degeneracy destroying my mind. And now with Gen Z, the only generation I actually relate to in terms of doomerism, yet am aged out from being able to even attempt to kpopmaxx

I WAS BORN AT EXACTLY THE WRONG TIME, to have lived most of my youth where chinks were absolute ZEROES, all this fucking and sucking American Pie peak degeneracy destroying my mind. And now with Gen Z, the only generation I actually relate to in terms of doomerism, yet am aged out from being able to even attempt to kpopmaxx
Hes Normie level but could have Been married right now if he didnt have kids in the 2000s with a hoe
kpop is degenerate dont worry too hard

Hes Normie level but could have Been married right now if he didnt have kids in the 2000s with a hoe
kpop is degenerate dont worry too hard
im probably not even tall enough to kpop maxx in my prime anyway, it's all bluepilled cope

I can't even imagine a world where town bicycles existed. Now it's overpriced e-scooters for rich yuppies that turn off if you're not rich.

Do you still have a full head of thick hair?