Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women wearing revealing clothes are basically asking be raped/harrassed

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
Maybe women should stop dressing like whores if they don't want to be raped. The amount of foids I'll seen dressed like whores for chad Is crazy.

its like waving around a 10.000$ rolex in some niggerhood and then complaining about being robbed

Why arent they being stopped

They want to be raped by chads only, though.

Why arent they being stopped
Because most men nowadays are beta-minded simps who serve foids like cucks rather than being based and rebelling.

Because most men nowadays are beta-minded simps who serve foids like cucks rather than being based and rebelling.
i was blocked by one of those retards here. this retard @ der_komische .

Whenever I see a woman in revealing clothes, my instincts tell to breed her right away.

....and then they have the nerve to say, "What are you looking at? He's looking at my butt!"

Just like the foids filming themselves in the gym just to capture some guy who glances her way.

it's like wearing a big sign around your neck that says "PLEASE RAPE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i was blocked by one of those retards here. this retard @ der_komische .
Not surprising for someone who has a pfp gif of a foid celebrity :lul:

How is that simp not banned for foid worship yet?

Foids when they purposely trigger male instincts: :horror:

They're doing it to tease on purpose.

They're also doing it to get chads attention only.