Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women want you to be their personal jester

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
You’re an ugly male. What, did you think that you were ENTITLED to have your way with a woman when you look like THAT!? Silly incel!

You’re supposed to be a jester to Chad and Stacy. You’re expected to roll over and accept your place at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Oh look here comes Stacy right now!

What was that Stacy?
OMG! Chad, make him dance!
You want the ugly inkler to dance for you? Oh boy little inkler! You know what time it is. Put on those clown shoes and...

GET DANCING!

Did someone say dancing?

nah i would rather break their heads open then rape Stacy's corpse (in Maplestory)

That's why I keep to myself nowadays rather than mixing with the crowd. You're not entitled to a good time, sweaty!

nah i would rather break their heads open then rape Stacy's corpse (in Maplestory)
LMFAO I haven't thought about maplestory for at least 10 years. That was a fucking classic

That is cucked. This is why I just stay inside and not bother associating with anyone
Based

I'm too hated and avoided by women to even be considered for a jester or cuck role. Hell no woman will talk to me for more than 30 seconds.

hate them Tfu on femorloids

I immediately put on a rough "sick of your shit" attitude as soon as a woman talks to me

Gonna die before i humiliate myself to entertain a foid.

Nigga i’ll gladly jestermaxx for pussy