Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women want ugly men to die

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I was watching DBDR's video where he told he started a new job that he liked, and it brought me some memories about interacting with foids. DBDR told in that video that he met a foid there at this new workplace who was mean to him from the start, and later when he went to break room and he saw this foid there. He tried to start up a conversation by asking her why does the store where they work at sell certain items, and the foid just completely ignored him. He repeated his question to her again, in case she didn't hear him, and she acted like he didn't even exist. Just completely ignored, treated like air.

It kind of reminded me of my own interactions with women. Its almost surreal that someone would treat others like this. Even if ignoring someone completely is considered rude, foids don't give a shit.

Women hate to see us in their vicinity, which is why they sometimes completely treat us like air and like we don't exist. These women wish ugly men didn't even exist, which is why they treat ugly men like this. They want ugly men dead, and unfortunately that is not a hyperbole.

They want to at least pretend ugly men don’t exist, since they know, no matter how much they wish, it won’t become true in reality

incel trait: foids ignore you

Being Ignored by her is probably better then getting a death stare tbh

Daily reminder that first advocates for eugenics were women :feelskek:

At work one woman looked like really warm, friendly and kind to everyone and I thought she is good because she treated me normally.
Once I entered her office to tell that goods arrived and I looked at her face and her stare was so hostile and full of disgust that I even thought about suicide.
I just did my job and she give me so hostile look as if I'm committed unspeakable crimes against her and her family.

Last edited:
My mom was bullying me daily and wanted to drive me into suicide with depression because I am short and ugly but then God sent blessing and drunk driver who killed her on spot....
Thank you Jesus
Remember incels even your mother will hate you if you are ugly or short women can't operate differently

My mom was bullying me daily and wanted to drive me into suicide with depression because I am short and ugly but then God sent blessing and drunk driver who killed her on spot....
Thank you Jesus
Remember incels even your mother will hate you if you are ugly or short women can't operate differently
:feelskek:

I was watching DBDR's video where he told he started a new job that he liked, and it brought me some memories about interacting with foids. DBDR told in that video that he met a foid there at this new workplace who was mean to him from the start, and later when he went to break room and he saw this foid there. He tried to start up a conversation by asking her why does the store where they work at sell certain items, and the foid just completely ignored him. He repeated his question to her again, in case she didn't hear him, and she acted like he didn't even exist. Just completely ignored, treated like air.

It kind of reminded me of my own interactions with women. Its almost surreal that someone would treat others like this. Even if ignoring someone completely is considered rude, foids don't give a shit.

Women hate to see us in their vicinity, which is why they sometimes completely treat us like air and like we don't exist. These women wish ugly men didn't even exist, which is why they treat ugly men like this. They want ugly men dead, and unfortunately that is not a hyperbole.
I can relate to this I have had these types of experience myself.

Water is extremely wet in large quantities.

Thank you Jesus
Karma is a bitch but good. I am sorry you had to go through hell because of her

hay guys

Inceldom Victim is a woman in disguise check out her forum​

They do it simply because there are no longer any consequences for that type of behaviour. There is no standard for women's behaviour like there is men's, which pretty much hasn't changed since the Victorian period. If they don't not need anything from you and are not a Chad, you might as well not exist.

Indeed it's brutal they want ugly men like us eradicated.

Looks doesn't matter
make sense just a minute ago you said you wanted ugly men below 8/10 to commit suicide now your saying looks don't matter when it applies to you. Trust me your no acceptation if you get disfigured you would get the same type of treatment

Being Ignored by her is probably better then getting a death stare tbh
not true, evoking emotions in foids is not an incel trait, at least you did something, getting ignored is the worst

make sense just a minute ago you said you wanted ugly men below 8/10 to commit suicide now your saying looks don't matter when it applies to you. Trust me your no acceptation if you get disfigured you would get the same type of treatment
You should work on your personality

You should work on your personality
we all know that personality makes no difference, and you can talk!! maybe you need to work on your personality and not wish ugly men death

we all know that personality makes no difference, and you can talk!! maybe you need to work on your personality and not wish ugly men death
Girls don't need personality

0% - Verbal bluepill trolling
You should try to be confident I can sense that you aren't confident nowI a
I am confident in my believe that women in general are evil, so I am confident in telling you to fuck off. get the fuck off this site