Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women want nothing to do with me.

Ronny_Vain

Ronny_Vain

Banned
-
Why is it so fucking hard to have any type of relationship with a girl? that being sexual partner friend or even an acquaintance. i can’t talk to girls irl because of my shit social skills. They want nothing to do with me. And even if I try making a move with one of them on social media I get blocked right away if not that I get insulted. I’m not doing anything wrong. They probably hate me for how ugly I am or if not also because of how socially awkward I am. I don’t get why femoids blame me for being rejected by women. I tried so many times trying to be nice to them but no. They decide to be flat out cunts towards me. I hate all these Stacey’s for rejecting me. It’s not fair

Why is it so fucking hard to have any type of relationship with a girl?
World isn't designed for us; if you're behind, you get left behind. The kinds of girls who make it easy have already been snatched up by more opportunistic men or are too shy to do anything about it.

World isn't designed for us; if you're behind, you get left behind. The kinds of girls who make it easy have already been snatched up by more opportunistic men or are too shy to do anything about it.
True. Some of us are just meant to be forever alone ig.

Why is it so fucking hard to have any type of relationship with a girl? that being sexual partner friend or even an acquaintance. i can’t talk to girls irl because of my shit social skills. They want nothing to do with me. And even if I try making a move with one of them on social media I get blocked right away if not that I get insulted. I’m not doing anything wrong. They probably hate me for how ugly I am or if not also because of how socially awkward I am. I don’t get why femoids blame me for being rejected by women. I tried so many times trying to be nice to them but no. They decide to be flat out cunts towards me. I hate all these Stacey’s for rejecting me. It’s not fair
Ngl your name sounds familiar

Soycioty and women in general don't want to associate with us based on superficial reasons.
Being nice and having a good personality doesnt mean anything when you are incel.

Just give up brother, we lost, we are not carved for this, find something else, animal companioship is the closest we can get to some kind of connection

Just give up brother, we lost, we are not carved for this, find something else, animal companioship is the closest we can get to some kind of connection
Lmao. True. Animals are much better companions than women

Let me ask you something...

Are you incel?

Por que é tão difícil ter qualquer tipo de relacionamento com uma garota? que ser amigo parceiro sexual ou mesmo um conhecido. não consigo falar com garotas irl por causa das minhas habilidades sociais de merda. Eles não querem nada comigo. E mesmo que eu tente fazer um movimento com um deles nas redes sociais, sou bloqueado imediatamente, senão sou insultado. Eu não estou fazendo nada de errado. Eles provavelmente me odeiam por ser feio ou, se não, por ser socialmente desajeitado. Não entendo por que as femóides me culpam por ser rejeitado pelas mulheres. Eu tentei tantas vezes tentando ser legal com eles, mas não. Eles decidem ser idiotas direto comigo. Eu odeio todos esses Staceys por me rejeitarem. Não é justo
Am I an incel? i'm very introverted i don't think any woman will hook up with me...but my name is gray so it doesn't matter im just a GrAYcel of course i'll get responses like "OK GrAYcel"

Last edited:
You need to work on your personality silly inkwell

They hate you the second they see you, doesn't matter what or how you do anything. You have to be medium tier normie for people to give you a chance to get to know you.

Truth BroCel

i can’t talk to girls irl because of my shit social skills.
This is not because you are incel but because you are white and a soyboy simp. Also women wanting nothing to do with you is based, who gives a shit about women (these days) besides simps and Chads. If you aren't in either, then it isn't necessary to even want to communicate with them outside of strictly pragmatic necessity.