Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Want ALL Those With Ugly Male Faces Dead

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
If your face is sub4 women want you dead. They don't want to shit on you, they don't want to see or hear you. They would prefer if you just stopped existing. This is true for all women, them bullying and ostracizing you is their way of saying I wish you would just kill yourself instead of breathing the same air as me. Sure a non-threatening sub4 male might invite more direct bullying, jokes and verbal abuse, but this isn't as a sign of acceptance as a punching bag, it's only because they find them funnier than the threatening looking sub4 ogre because they are ugly AND have fundamentally failed to look like a man. They recognize that such direct abuse will lead to them killing themselves as well and welcome the idea.

For the sub4 ogre they recognize cutting them out of society and driving them off the streets will also kill them off, they are too scary looking to mock directly so they must be gossipped about and treated poorly in a subtle manner, and they all work together to get them removed from existence. Their intentions don't change based on femininity or masculinity, low trust or high trust, personality, intelligence or wealth, all that matters to them is that us sub4s are an eyesore and we must be exterminated from this world.

@Ryo_Hazuki thoughts?

I want all women dead

Thats actually a based fear response the more fear you feel the lower your status. When you look in the mirror you are experiencing 'shared psychosis' which is the most potent mind algorithms it's basically a verified shared psychopath modified information structure that tells information about because the circular logic on base consciousness which basically means that it is highly shared information structure so is based

edit: I didn't mean shared psychosis but shared delusion

Last edited:
Dude I've seen someone with your face level ( actually even worse) get a girlfriend because he wasn't a midget. I was even bullied by that guy, he called me a dwarf and said I'll be a virgin forever because of how short I was. Women hate manlets more than anything, only 0.5% of men are incels due to face alone.
Make that a thread

Only 1% of men should live.

Ditto. They are useless, if you cannot stick your dick in them.
Yeah why would I want them to exist if I can't do that

Yeah why would I want them to exist if I can't do that
That's right. Men are better at many things than toilets. They are only needed for reproduction.

IT losers can make claims that WE, da inklers, have achieved less in our lives than them.
Fair point.
But, we don't have motivation to push ourselves to do anything for gynocentric society that's okay with shitting on men, while elevating deviants like niggers (black thugs, not the civilised black people), kikes (obvious reasons) and recently trannies.

Motivated man can do a lot more than a motivated, protected fefail.

Dude I've seen someone with your face level ( actually even worse) get a girlfriend because he wasn't a midget. I was even bullied by that guy, he called me a dwarf and said I'll be a virgin forever because of how short I was. Women hate manlets more than anything, only 0.5% of men are incels due to face alone.
This is just larp, unless you have photos. Nevertheless, it doesn't disprove this post. While you may have seen one case, emphasis on the may, I have personally seen thousands of cases of manlets at your height with a HTN face get a girl and there are billions of attractive 5'6'' guys with women. Also, this is just gaslighting, like a sex-haver telling a virgin sex isn't important. I would trade faces and heights with you any day of the week, would you trade with me? Could you handle being a hideously ugly ogre?

@The Enforcer why is this good looking fakecel allowed to post here and make up shit?

Make that a thread
One day you will look back at your cringey idiotic comments and laugh at how naive you were. You will recognize that us looks law proponents were right. Perhaps you will even ascend and laugh at all the wasted time you spent pretending to be incel. It's ridiculous just lose weight and ascend, attractive women are waiting outside for both you and @CopingForBrutality . All you guys have to do is reach out and take them.

One day you will look back at your cringey idiotic comments and laugh at how naive you were. You will recognize that us looks law proponents were right. Perhaps you will even ascend and laugh at all the wasted time you spent pretending to be incel. It's ridiculous just lose weight and ascend, attractive women are waiting outside for both you and @CopingForBrutality . All you guys have to do is reach out and take them.
Shut up, tell me why you got girls approaching you and had a social life while I didn’t in High School even though you are a giga paranoid sperg? It’s simply that you had height and I didn’t. @CopingForBrutality

They made that decision, now they get the consequences of that decision

Shut up, tell me why you got girls approaching you and had a social life while I didn’t in High School even though you are a giga paranoid sperg? It’s simply that you had height and I didn’t. @CopingForBrutality
I looked different during and after puberty. I was normie tier before and during and became ugly after at the age of 16. The result of this was girls who were once nice to me treating me like shit. In fact you would mog me facially, if you just lost weight, so lay off the butter chicken and McDonalds and you can go get a girlfriend.

I looked different during and after puberty. I was normie tier before and during and became ugly after at the age of 16. The result of this was girls who were once nice to me treating me like shit. In fact you would mog me facially, if you just lost weight, so lay off the butter chicken and McDonalds and you can go get a girlfriend.
So why didn’t the same happen to me? I wasn’t fat until I turned 16.

So why didn’t the same happen to me? I wasn’t fat until I turned 16.
You are lying. Didn't you claim you had been fat your whole life? Also, my face was at least average looking back then, probably a little above average and I was actually tall for my age as well. This is what you are ignoring. If I looked the same as now, even if I was 6'2''+, I wouldn't get shit.

You are lying. Didn't you claim you had been fat your whole life? Also, my face was at least average looking back then, probably a little above average and I was actually tall for my age as well. This is what you are ignoring. If I looked the same as now, even if I was 6'2''+, I wouldn't get shit.
I was skinner for a short time after 13 due to puberty.

Do not care what they want