Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women want all the positions that pay well, but you dont' see women bricklayers, etc.

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
women want all the positions that pay well, but you dont' see women bricklayers, etc. you don't see women garbagewomen, and female plumbers, female roofers, female bricklayers, female diggers, female oil riggers. they are pieces of shit that demand all the positions that pay high, but never get themselves dirty. fuck those women.

I hate women so much it's unbelievable.

By God you might be a goddamn genius
bitch slap them too. they also talk pretentious when they think they are in a higher position than you. fucking piece of shit women.

What about female niggers?
lots of those sheboons. niggers is not a fucking occupuation. but fuck black women too. they contribute nothing to society and they produce fucking crotch goblins to cause havoc.

women want all the positions that pay well, but you dont' see women bricklayers, etc. you don't see women garbagewomen, and female plumbers, female roofers, female bricklayers, female diggers, female oil riggers. they are pieces of shit that demand all the positions that pay high, but never get themselves dirty. fuck those women.
in pajeetland you do get to see such women workers though

We need more women in sewage works, poo for pay and all that.

The only role in construction i see foids working in is the designing and administration roles never on a building site doing a trade.

That’s why the gender pay gap argument they use is mentally retarded, men doing all of the laborious jobs was the first thing I thought of when I first heard a foid make that argument

YES YES YES YES

If you want to completely fuck up a feminist this kills them stone dead.

This reveals its not about equality BUT ABOUT POWER STRAIGHT UP POWER GRAB

Mention that women arent too hot on equality in the fields of window cleaners bus drivers, road sweepers and bin men/women, AND THEY ARE ALL OVER EXEC, MANAGERS AND TECH "EQUALITY" AND IT GOES DEAD SILENT