Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women Viewing Men as Dogs: A Study in Gynocentrism & Misandry

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Women Viewing Men as Dogs: A Study in Gynocentrism & Misandry​

SEPTEMBER 17, 2022 / GYNOCENTRISM

The following book titles are all aimed at female readers and were collected from a cursory glance at Amazon. This sample is nowhere near the entirety of those available in this, er, genre – but they are sufficient to paint a picture of how millions of women around the world apparently view relationships with men as experiments in animal behaviorism and manipulation strategies, with the aim of controlling men.
The tables of contents reveal the books as patently disrespectful toward men, misandric and certainly repulsive for any self-respecting male. But for the adventurous reader who would like to look more closely at the content, each of the titles are searchable at Amazon.com.

i see why toilets are banging dogs now, its totally makes sense :feelshmm:

Women: Men are dogs haha

Also women: Omg please fuck me Hard, degrade me, choke me please oh yeah aaaahhhh

Women want Chads that they can put a leash on. That's why they love giant dogs so much. It's the closest thing.

Women: Men are dogs haha

Also women: Omg please fuck me Hard, degrade me, choke me please oh yeah aaaahhhh
they are breeding sows but for chad only

IT won't touch this.

Well, foids fuck dogs meanwhile they wouldn't fuck any of us.