Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women understand male nature better than men understand female nature

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women understand male nature better than we understand female nature that’s why men are easier to cheat on and manipulate because most of us don’t understand how female nature works women take advantage of this they know want men want so they give us what we want in exchange for what they want then they monkey branch one victim number 1 no longer has the resources then do the same thing to victim number 2 this is why we must blackpill our fellow men so they can turn the tables and not get screwed over if I ever ascend I’ll still be spreading the blackpill this is more than a community to me

tldr women are treacherous bastards

I'm pretty sure the joke about how no men understand women probably dates back to neanderthal times

Men are simple and foids are complicated by nature

Women rely heavily on manipulation because they lack the strength to compete with men.

I want to kill everyone so I can be left alone. That's what this post means. In reality (IN MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION) SOOPER SOAKER TIEM