Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women under Taliban have it WAY BETTER than Western men

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
This trope of "traditional societies are all about hating women :foidSoy:" is such a massive cope. :feelskek: Traditional societies are massive simps. It's better in the Middle Eastern sphere than late-stage Occidental "gentlemen", but the woman-WORSHIPPING logic behind it is the same. No actual traditionalist Muslim/Christian/whoever will ever say "we hate women, we want to oppress them", only edgy online zoomers, who were Ordhodogz a week ago and now are devout Muslim without any knowledge besides memes from the media and a few epic nasheeds, say such things. With traditionalists it's always "we want a traditional society, because it's the best for them :soy: we love women and we want them to be happy, feminism makes them miserable :soy:".

Women under the Taliban rule will live now like PRINCESSES. They mog the shit out of me and under Sharia they have much more comfortable lives than Western women or even men under Sharia.
>b-but, bro, they can't study at uni or work :feels:
Lol, niggas really internalized "Arbeit macht frei". Nigga, who the fuck wants to work. It's more like they don't have to work unlike their male counterparts (and fellow sistas in the West).

Oh no, what a terrible life they'll now have. :feelsohh: They'll have a loving family (without having to self-improooooove to get one for years and getting gaslighted with "you're not entitled! :soy:"), they won't have to work, they'll stay inside with their children and work for like 2 hours a day (thanks to modern utilities) + play with children. I could take the argument of "housework is real work, we just spit responsibilities: men work outside home and women work inside, but it's equally difficult" maybe 200 years ago, but now? with the modern utilities? Once you have at least one child of sufficient age, (s)he'll help with the housework - that's how these big families work. Cooking for one person isn't more time consuming than cooking for 10 people: cooking is mostly putting things into a pot/pan/oven and waiting. Making chili or soup for 10 people doesn't take more time than for one person, except maybe cutting veggies if you don't use frozen pre-cut veggies, so yeah, maybe like a minute or two longer. :feelstastyman:

Even burqas are here because woman's body is deemed so valuable that people shouldn't have access to it without working for it (providing for their family). How can you say that they hate women and just want to oppress them. :feelsseriously: They treat them like ROYALTY.

Yeah, they have less autonomy, but does it really matter if they're getting looked after. They're basically in the same situation (even better because children have to go to school) as children: yeah, they can't work or go clubbing at night, but they get everything provided for them for the mere fact of existing and maybe doing some simple house chores. Would anyone say that Western children from rich families are "oppressed" and they whole world should cry for their situation? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
One of the major the Taliban was created was precisely because women were getting raped by Mujahideen warlords. Feminists and soyboys who cry that women are getting "oppressed" is another way of saying "honorable men won't let their women ride the cock carousel."

Patriarchy is better for everyone because with each party in their proper position, everything works fine and dysfunction, mental illness and self-destructive lifestyles get to extremely low levels.

"B-But kween won't be able to be a whore and have OnlyFans :feels::feels::feels:"

Patriarchy is better for everyone because with each party in their proper position, everything works fine and dysfunction, mental illness and self-destructive lifestyles get to extremely low levels.
^

@ThoughtfulCel imagine if a tyrannical government forced you to marry, make children and have a loving family haha what a nightmare

I wish my looksmatch fought cucks and rosties to make me her husband. Entitled cc riding whores think their looksmatches doing that is the worse oppression possible.

^

@ThoughtfulCel imagine if a tyrannical government forced you to marry, make children and have a loving family haha what a nightmare
JFL

Women's "problems" are mens dreams.

Clown world continues hitting hard :feelshaha:

I wish my looksmatch fought cucks and rosties to make me her husband. Entitled cc riding whores think their looksmatches doing that is the worse oppression possible.
The funny thing is this is litterally nor even imaginale with reversed roles

My looksmatch might be a 3, so I dunno mate.