Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women try not to contradict themselves for once challenge: quite literally impossible

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
It's me. I came across this site yesterday and this is probably the darkest and most depressing place I've ever been in both mentally and on the internet

Initially y'all were a laughing stock to me and made me feel better about myself. But as l read on... you guys are deeply deeply lonely, insecure and depressed, I feel incredibly sorry and pitiful for y'all. I do wish I could help some of you but honestly you're probably too far gone.

I was left incredibly disturbed after reading this site because I began to see the world through your eyes: subhuman.

And although I wouldn't touch any of you or give you a second glance on account of your repulsive face, I do want to thank you for giving me a wakeup call about how lucky I am. From here onwards I can wake up grateful and happy that I'm not unlucky enough to be one of you guys.

I went outside, hung out with my friends, called my boyfriend and I felt...normal again. You guys should do the same, this place isn't healthy
I'm sorry but ugly men repulse me that they don't seem human to me :(

> why do you exist?
> I hate ugly men

Imagine being THIS paradoxical. You can’t find a closer definition for women than “beings who lack complete self-awareness.”

Thanks for yet again proving everything we say by doing the absolute bare minimum like every other roastie in existence. :feelsokman:

women = doublethink

She’s the kind of foid who virtue signals and then says what she really means
So literally every women in existence then? Remember, literally ALL women are predisposed to dissimulation and manipulation. Almost like it’s in their DNA to lie to you. Challenge their viewpoints for just a tiny bit and they’ll crack. You don’t have to go far to do it, you can just observe their actions and compare it with what comes out of their mouths. The simplest way is to just see how badly they rely on ad hominem when they have nothing else to add.

> sex and relationships aren’t everything
> incel, virgin, loser, lifeless, basement dweller, etc. every other male targeted incel insult imaginable

There is a reason they’re called the meme gender. They can’t stop being a meme, unintentionally.

Last edited:
> why do you exist?
> I hate ugly men

Imagine being THIS paradoxical. You can’t find a closer definition for women than “beings who lack complete self-awareness.”

Thanks for yet again proving everything we say by doing the absolute bare minimum like every other roastie in existence. :feelsokman:
One of the reasons why i dont feel bad about women getting raped

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They can’t stop NOT proving everything we say. It’s quite comical actually.
And keep in your mind that all women are like this. All of them are programmed the same way

It's the smug passive aggressive tone that makes her insufferable.

I already expect lack of consistency and integrity from IT users.

She's from South Africa, she's just one of the fat black bitches roaming around here, I know this because she used the word "Ya'lls"
Yeah.
Funny how that is such a sure-shot tell that the person you are talking to is low-IQ.

Muh deeply dark and depressing inkie forum:foidSoy:

Go the fuck somewhere else, all the "Harassment" that these broads say they're subjected to is all self imposed.
Considering she admitted that she came here to laugh at us to make herself feel better, I know I was talking to a deeply insecure person.

They unironically need the therapy they so worship
I GENUINELY think she and people like her need therapy. No snark at all.

Every issue.

"But u go ER"

Every person who associated with us and went ER, was mentally ill and crazy. Is like blaming what Charles Mason did, on the Beatles for writing Helter Skelter.

"But muh pedo"

Everyone of those posts has like 20 comments calling OP a disgusting moron.

"But muh misogyny"

Delete Incels.is from bookmarks.

"BUT IS ON TWITTER TOO"

Learn how to use a block button. It's very simple.

Tap it.

Done.

"Buh muh real life violence"

Will be done by PEOPLE YOU KNOW, and or sex-havers. The vast majority of Inkwells are too shy to even call for a fucking pizza.

There's nothing here. This obsession is for nothing. My god, is so fucking pathetic.

> why do you exist?
> I hate ugly men

Hahaha wtf

Tbh this is Fakecels.is there are probably Inkwells here who mog her, her boyfriend and entire extended family into Oblivion. I wonder how she should feel knowing some of our members were 6'3 Blonde Blue eyed Aryans.

Holes have the luxury of putting feelings over reality. Men have to deal with the cold, harsh reality. Holes are completely solipsistic. In their minds there is no contradiction, because they simply feel there isn't and that's that.

She’s the kind of foid who virtue signals and then says what she really means if you make even the slightest threat against her ego.
Trueeee.

Blacks and shitskins do this a lot as well when you talk about white genocide and how they'll treat us when they're in the majority. At first they'll give you all the MSM talking points about how it's not happening and everything is fine but as soon as you trigger them their true nature comes out and they'll brag in your face how they're "taking over" and "this is revenge for slavery/colonialism" and "it's our turn now". But normies will never trigger them because they' actually believe their lies or because they're pussies and thus will never see the true evil in front of them.