Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women think rape is okay. If it’s done to men

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★

Apparently, men cannot say no to sex. No matter what they do the woman will not only be offended but will force themselves on the man. It doesn’t get worse than this tbh. It’s terrible until it’s a man right?

Men aren't entitled to sexual choice, never forget that

Well it is also ok if a chad rapes them, problem only arises if a normie or low tier touches or even looks at them

Women always joke about male rape. "You'll get raped in prison after you drop the soap teehee"

I'm starting to become partial to the idea that women secretly want men to get angry over all their bullshit and go back to brutally suppressing them

OP is right. Everyone makes fun of me when i say I was molested as a kid. Even some ppl on this forum make fun of me for it.

I'm starting to become partial to the idea that women secretly want men to get angry over all their bullshit and go back to brutally suppressing them

JFL

It's the same as "feminism is a shit test" theory. I'm starting to believe it myself too.

JFL

It's the same as "feminism is a shit test" theory. I'm starting to believe it myself too.
women are extremely primitive in their thinking so it might have some merit

It's ultimate suifuel since the law cannot punish women for rape in my soy country.

This does not affect incels cause we will never have a chance at sex anyways.

JFL

They dont care about it

women thinking they're entitled to everything? colour me shocked. i might be incel but at least i understand that im not entitled to a foid and its my own fault

only pretty girls are allowed to rape me

Hoodrats.. All of them.