Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women think about sex more than incels.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Generally, like the topic title says, women think about sex more than incels yet society implies it’s only incels that think about sex.

Many women turn everything into sex, no matter what it is, even if it’s something innocent.

‘Netflix and chill’=‘Let’s fuck’.

‘Girls night out’=’Lets go out in hopes chad notices us and it leads to sex’.

‘I love travelling’=‘I like to travel across the world in hopes of getting chad’.

‘Going partying’=‘Going out in hopes to get sex with chad’.

‘I’m a gamer girl’=‘Notice me and have sex with me, gamer chad’.

‘I like to watch anime’=‘I’m so unique except not really, just trying to come across that way so I can impress you but have sex with me, anime loving chad’.

‘Do I look ok wearing this?’=‘Will wearing this make chad have sex with me?’

‘Just going over to my friends house, mom’=‘Just going over to have sex with chad’.

Women were created for men. Not the other way around. That's why they obsess over men and their penises.

Idk anon I think of sex every day. Can't even stop tapping for more than three days, I doubt women masturbate as often as us.

Idk anon I think of sex every day. Can't even stop tapping for more than three days, I doubt women masturbate as often as us.
Dude why the FUCK do you think they don't masturbate as much as us? Becuase they have SEX! They fuck daily while we masturbate daily.

Honestly bluepilled idiots like you make me lose my sanity.

I’m a gamer girl’=‘Notice me and have sex with me, gamer chad’.
This is also used to attract orbiters/simps for their money, attention, validation, ect.

That's literally all female entertainment is: get chad dick. All their shows and literature is about sex. All their stand up is about sex.

Finding out foids are both more superficial and just as horny as men was a real eye opener when I was younger.

Generally, like the topic title says, women think about sex more than incels yet society implies it’s only incels that think about sex.

Many women turn everything into sex, no matter what it is, even if it’s something innocent.

‘Netflix and chill’=‘Let’s fuck’.

‘Girls night out’=’Lets go out in hopes chad notices us and it leads to sex’.

‘I love travelling’=‘I like to travel across the world in hopes of getting chad’.

‘Going partying’=‘Going out in hopes to get sex with chad’.

‘I’m a gamer girl’=‘Notice me and have sex with me, gamer chad’.

‘I like to watch anime’=‘I’m so unique except not really, just trying to come across that way so I can impress you but have sex with me, anime loving chad’.

‘Do I look ok wearing this?’=‘Will wearing this make chad have sex with me?’

‘Just going over to my friends house, mom’=‘Just going over to have sex with chad’.
They are dirty filthy cunts, Most of them unironically have anal and BDSM fetishes when men just want normal romantic missionary and cuddles
That's literally all female entertainment is: get chad dick. All their shows and literature is about sex. All their stand up is about sex.

Finding out foids are both more superficial and just as horny as men was a real eye opener when I was younger.
WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE DIPSHIT FEMINISTS WITH THEIR "BECHDEL" tests THE LOUD ONES???? GET A FUCKING SEX CHANGE ALREADY SO YOU UNDERSTAND INCELDOM YOU DUMB FEMINIST CUNTS

Dude why the FUCK do you think they don't masturbate as much as us? Becuase they have SEX! They fuck daily while we masturbate daily.

Honestly bluepilled idiots like you make me lose my sanity.
It slipped my mind. I mean I'm not having sex daily so why would I think others are?