Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women start to hit the wall at 25 years old

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
25 is the age where women start to look old and rundown because by that age they've been been run threw by at least 20 men you can the wricnkles in thier face starting to form women are their peak attractivness from 18-24

women nowadays start looking extremely old even at 18.the rancid pink hair and ugly make up makes them look like the kinda cheap street sluts you would see around the corner in london streets.

GrAYcel cope older women still have options and men who want to be with then

20 is the age where toilets start to look old and rundown because by that age they've been been run threw by at least 100 men and their roast beef flaps been stretched to the max, you can the wricnkles in thier face starting to form toilets are their peak attractivness from 14-19
Fixed it for ya

It's from all the partying/booze/drugs/sex they consume from an early age.

This is what depresses me most as an oldcel. The hot young foids are gone forever....what remains are ugly old hags with ugly bodies.

It's from all the partying/booze/drugs/sex they consume from an early age.
thats probably why I look younger than my age. I haven't partied or really drank booze or done alcohol or ever had sex.

Cope.

Older women have far more options than non Chad men do.

"The wall" is a red pill lie.