Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women shows list of men she was with while in Spain ( no normies )

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

Surprised she don't say anything bad

It boggles my mind how foids have no shame in admitting they are filthy sluts for Chads. More than 100K likes on shittok btw. "Teehee look at all the Italian Chads that creampied my rot hole I am so cool and adventurous" :foidSoy:

It seems like sheboons are moving up the ranks by seamaxxing, Not enough chads to chase in america and africa?

Hold on, you made this exact same thread. My post is a quote from the last time you posted this. Why would you post this twice?

Most of them are subhumans/ LTN except one I think who is a mtn

I’m surprised you think these guys are above average. Bro, it never began If you see these guys as above average
Their rating doesn’t matter they got the whore and we didn’t

Last edited:
It boggles my mind how foids have no shame in admitting they are filthy sluts for Chads. More than 100K likes on shittok btw. "Teehee look at all the Italian Chads that creampied my rot hole I am so cool and adventurous" :foidSoy:

I’m surprised you think these guys are above average. Bro, it never began If you see these guys as above average
They have exotic halo for that black foid so she will rate them higher just like whitecels rating asian foids.

They have exotic halo for that black foid so she will rate them higher just like whitecels rating asian foids.

These guys would get brutally mogged in the west.

These guys would get brutally mogged in the west.
They are already in the west but it seems moggers doesn't want to visit shitholes like Spain:smonk: