Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women shouldn't smile on public.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39984
  • Start date
Deleted member 39984

Deleted member 39984

Self-banned
-
Everytime i drive and I see a women alone smiling on side of road. I press the shit out of horn to remind her mistake. Smiling is ultimate form of mogging. Why can't women act normal like men walking with poker face. When I see a women smiling I imagine she sucked a Chad dick and she wants more. Women are not done showing off the world that she had great time uploading 30 bikini pics on Insta. she want more local people to know she is having good time. Even women sometimes with office clothes are smiling walking back home. It just tells that her life is easy she has no pressure, no workload.

I m saving for a bike. It will make me close to women who smile walking alone and revving might be more aggressive way.

Smile back, they hate incels smiling even more :society::feelsdevil:

Everytime i drive and I see a women alone smiling on side of road. I press the shit out of horn to remind her mistake. Smiling is ultimate form of mogging. Why can't women act normal like men walking with poker face. When I see a women smiling I imagine she sucked a Chad dick and she wants more. Women are not done showing off the world that she had great time uploading 30 bikini pics on Insta. she want more local people to know she is having good time. Even women sometimes with office clothes are smiling walking back home. It just tells that her life is easy she has no pressure, no workload.

I m saving for a bike. It will make me close to women who smile walking alone and revving might be more aggressive way.

such a troll post tbh lawl, second post and its autistic asf