Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women shouldn’t have the ability to say no

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
Animals can rape other animals. And my fleshlight can’t say no. Therefore women shouldn’t be allowed to reject men.

Animals can rape other animals. And my fleshlight can’t say no. Therefore women shouldn’t be allowed to reject men.
Women have too much power over men, they need to lose their privileges, its unfair

Women have too much power over men, they need to lose their privileges, its unfair
If women are forced to get into a relationship with someone they can't love, they will not be happy, they will not display genuine love and none of your problems will be solved.

It's not women who have power per se... It's a small percentage of elite (((men))) that enforce this dynamic

If women are forced to get into a relationship with someone they can't love, they will not be happy, they will not display genuine love and none of your problems will be solved.
Do you even know what stockolm syndrome if? Female psychology 101

Do you even know what stockolm syndrome if? Female psychology 101
I'm aware. And it won't work for a subhuman. You can't force a woman to be attracted to an unattractive man.