Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women shouldn't be given maternity leaves.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★
Why should they be allowed to stop showing up for work and get paid for sitting like a pig at home? It was her decision to pop out a crotch goblin, not the employer's, employer should be free to fire without any notice, or severance pay if a foid demands maternity leave. Sorry sweaty ,you aren't entitled to free money for bringing one more subhuman into existence.

Last edited:
Why should they be allowed to stop showing up for work and get paid for sitting like a pig at home? It was her decision to pop out a crotch goblin, not the employer's, employer should be free to fire without any notice, severance pay if a foid demands maternity leave. Sorry sweaty ,you aren't entitled to free money for bringing one more subhuman into existence.
I agree but the counter argument is that it would decrease birth rate, which is bad for economy and society.

The better solution would be not to allow rosties to work in the first place

One parent should be given paid leave to raise the child, regardless of gender.

I agree but the counter argument is that it would decrease birth rate, which is bad for economy and society.

It is too late, and single-parent households are near impossible. Well, in developed countries at least. Pay must be substantially increased across the board, but that will never happen because of muhh shekels.

A chunk of a subhumans paycheck went to pay for her offspring, cucked by law.

A chunk of a subhumans paycheck went to pay for her offspring, cucked by law.
Next generation, society must keep running

If everyone thought like you no one would be alive

For some reason I have a gut feeling this will end up on IT.

Next generation, society must keep running

If everyone thought like you no one would be alive
Do we even need a next generation? Why do we need more people to be happy at the expense of others who lost. More people = more problems.

One parent should be given paid leave to raise the child, regardless of gender.
Yeah but should it be government mandated though? That's against libertarianism

Do we even need a next generation? Why do we need more people to be happy at the expense of others who lost. More people = more problems.
I believe that all children should get to experience life. Most people have sex, we are just an unfortunate minority.

Why should they be allowed to stop showing up for work and get paid for sitting like a pig at home? It was her decision to pop out a crotch goblin, not the employer's, employer should be free to fire without any notice, or severance pay if a foid demands maternity leave. Sorry sweaty ,you aren't entitled to free money for bringing one more subhuman into existence.
Women shouldn't be work at first place

I believe that all children should get to experience life. Most people have sex, we are just an unfortunate minority.
I'm quite bitter about this.

That would be for the better in every aspect. They are awful workers, they managed to ruin everything instead of improving it.