Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women shouldn't be allowed to chose men

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Picking men should be taken out from their hands.

It should be the fathers role or something.

Women picking me only benefits chad

i think women should be able to choose. i just wish they would choose me :feelsrope:

the fathers are cucked tho so they would still choose chad for their sweet little princess to have a handsome prince teehee

the fathers are cucked tho so they would still choose chad for their sweet little princess to have a handsome prince teehee

i mean to be fair i'd want my daughter to be with the most attractive man possible to ensure the child won't be incel

This is cope. I want to be DESIRED. I dont care about pussy, forcing them will do nothing for me i'm a narcissist first and foremost

i mean to be fair i'd want my daughter to be with the most attractive man possible to ensure the child won't be incel
ye u aint wrong there, but its still degenerate fathers being degenerate

Picking men should be taken out from their hands.

It should be the fathers role or something.

Women picking me only benefits chad
This life is hell. Ugly people should go extinct.
BUT IT WONT HAPPEN because people like you want your hypothetical daughter to marry an average(ugly) looking nice man and create shit tier insell subhumans like us. WAKE UUPPPPPP

I think women should choose.

My argument is that the system conveniently controls the poll of men they get to choose from.

I think that all men should write a 1 page brochure on why they are great and the woman has to read that and make a choice. That way the person the punches me in the face beofre going into the pub isn't all they get to choose from.

They should also only be allowed to see my brochure as all the other brochures are rubbish and she need not waste her time or have her senses insulted.

Agree, their options should be reduced to what they deserve.

Yup, this is lesson #1 in the Blackpill Bible.