Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women should consider offering pity sex.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
For most young women, sex is so common that it's like playing video games or watching TV. For them it's a regular activity they can do whenever they want. In fact, women these days are fucking so often that pair-bonding and intimacy aren't even major factors in sex anymore because they're doing it with so many chads.

In order to maintain widespread accessibility to sex for sub-5 men, I purpose that women, out of compassion and sympathy, offer sex to sub-5 men simply out of politeness. You don't have to love him or be happy doing it but just as an act of courtesy, offer a guy a quick session perhaps. This isn't a demand but just a suggestion for the more ethically inclined women out there.

It's like donating to starving children in the third world or to countries that have recently undergone a natural disaster. You are in no way obligated to donate your money to these causes but taking the extra step to help a fellow human in need is always a kind thing to do.

Sex can be just as much of a charity as any humanitarian cause.

Pity sex is pathetic. Thing is foids are giving pity sex to average and htn men. So anything more pathetic than those men dont even deserve pity sex as far as they're concerned.

That would be an easy way for females to make the world a better place.

Unfortunately they have no interest in making the world a better place because they are spoiled entitled cunts.

When pigs fly…

Only if every guy is a chad

They should be bred in sex farms

this idea offers nothing to women ergo it's pointless

Their brain makes them hate sub5 guys. Makes perfect sense tbh from an evolutionary point of view. They should still be used as slaves

this idea offers nothing to women ergo it's pointless
A lot of these kinds of women are liberals that will virtue signal shit like racial/lgbt justice. But when it comes to incels they refuse to offer us the same sympathy they offer other opressed groups.

A lot of these kinds of women are liberals that will virtue signal shit like racial/lgbt justice. But when it comes to incels they refuse to offer us the same sympathy they offer other opressed groups.
Incels aren't considered oppressed by mainstream media and never will be so it's not the same

1.toilet
2.pity
Pick one :bluepill: cuck

That's a nice idea that would be tremendously good for the world and wouldn't require much effort from women. This could end inceldom. Unfortunately, women are entitled, completely egotistical beings with zero empathy. They only think about the good they deserve, not the good that they can do.

I don't know if I would even enjoy pity sex. I mean look at it this way:

If a foid is offering you pity sex, then all she will do is starfish as you're not a chad. She certainly won't put in any effort from her side. You're basically fucking a lifeless hole.

All this will do is solve the very base desire of wanting to fuck a hole, it won't do much for any other incel issue such as actually having a relationship with a femoid and not being viewed as trash by 99% of society.

If fucking a hole is all you need to feel happy then good for you though.

I'd probably try pity sex once just to know how sex feels like assuming it was actually a viable option.