Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women should be sex slaves. They must spend all their time in the gym to be as attractive as possible to us. They should always wear skimpy clothes.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Women exist to be sexually objectified. They should always be ready to satisfy us. Those who are too inferior to satisfy our sexual desires should be purged.

Women exist to be sexually objectified. They should always be ready to satisfy us. Those who are too inferior to satisfy our sexual desires should be purged.
I agree :yes:

That would be the total opposite to Muslims making women wear Burqas.

That would like be the total opposite to Muslims making women wear Burqas.
I want to fuck a burka foid more than a skimpy clothed foid (in video game)

Very low effort bait

I suggest female genocide

Indeed,in an ideal society toilets would be slaves with 0 rights,to be bought and sold like cattle.
Only ugly men would be citizens with full rights,good looking men would be slaves too,used for building houses for trucels,roads,cooking meals,etc.
Every good looking man will be forced once a month to watch his trucel master fuck a giga stacy to make him mad.
If he dares to say something negative about his master he will have his tongue cut out.
If a toilet gets out of line or disobeys her master,he has the right to publicly whip her or in extreme cases of disobedience (like trying to escape or injure her master) burn her at the stake, to make an example out of her.
And the state will not punish him,on the contrary the state will give him a medal for being a model citizen.

they already do/are all of that
for chad

teh oinklers are getting moar radical dude

Young foids are for pleasure. Old foids (16 and older) are for the production of more foids.

This is a bit extreme. Wonder if IT will find this?

I want my bitch to wear a burqa

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back