Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women seriously are low IQ and immature

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
I went to watch a very serious documentary
and legit all the foids (50+ of them) were talking and laughing although the footage was serious. So immature and annoying, as if they are kids, they were also playing around too and many were on their phones

It was so annoying uch id fucking eliminate them all in to get that victory royale

I remember seeing a study saying that women mature faster mentally than men.. what a fucking joke they are the only ones behaving like this

Well, preparations are in order then.

I remember seeing a study saying that women mature faster mentally than men.. what a fucking joke they are the only ones behaving like this
Maturing faster ≠ full maturity.

Yes. They mature both mentally and physically faster, but that's only because they don't have as much maturing to do.

Haki is the only solution. Wait for me to adapt the rest first though.

Yes. They mature both mentally and physically faster, but that's only because they don't have as much maturing to do.
Yup. Men mature slower but the bar is far less limited. Most women don’t change after the age of 18 in terms of personality, mentality, etc. but men on the other hand are constantly changing throughout their lives (but not always for the better necessarily).

20yo men are more mature than 20yo women
30yo men are more mature than 30yo women
40yo men are more mature than 40yo women
and the list goes on

and the study i think also said theyre more mature than men, not only that they mature faster

They are like children.

Women mentally stop developing after a certain age, while they keep physically developing.
Dammit, men and women are not the same, our minds and bodies are both different.

They mature faster until age 18. Afterwards, their brains remain 18 for a lifetime.

I went to watch a very serious documentary
and legit all the foids (50+ of them) were talking and laughing although the footage was serious. So immature and annoying, as if they are kids, they were also playing around too and many were on their phones

It was so annoying uch id fucking eliminate them all in to get that victory royale

The length of childhood is abnormally long in humans, compared to other species. This is because of the staggering amount of learning that human life necessitates. It is beneficial for males to continue this informational absorption period for longer.

Holes do not rely so much on knowledge and problem solving in order to preserve their bloodline so it is sensible that their childhood effectively ends sooner.

The length of childhood is abnormally long in humans, compared to other species. This is because of the staggering amount of learning that human life necessitates. It is beneficial for males to continue this informational absorption period for longer.

Holes do not rely so much on knowledge and problem solving in order to preserve their bloodline so it is sensible that their childhood effectively ends sooner.
High iq

They are permanent children and they have also lost their humanity

I often visit bookstores and I almost never heard saleswomen ( if there are few of them ) talking about something serious like scientific, historical or even literature topics even if they are surrounded by books.

Last edited:
I often visit bookstores and I almost never heard saleswomen ( if there is few of them ) talking about something serious like scientific, historical or even literature topics even if they are surrounded by books.
Damn that's so true.

BTW always remember women who pretend to be into philosophy books literature and stuff are LARPing hard or are too far gone mentally
No woman is smart or has a good personality

Damn that's so true.

BTW always remember women who pretend to be into philosophy books literature and stuff are LARPing hard or are too far gone mentally
No woman is smart or has a good personality
Redpillcomics5
Wantsum