Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women say they think men with pets are attractive, then studies find their lies out, they think men with cats are feminine and less dateable.

  • Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,169
Online
25d 13h 36m
Every time I see a video of The Dodo about a man and a cat, the comment section is filled with women saying shit like:

I love men with a passion for cats.

There is something about men with cats that turn me on.

I love a man who loves cats.

Men with cats are the best men.

Can't express how cute it is to see a grown man nurturing a cat, it's cute and makes my heart melt.

Well, generally, a person who shows love and care for an animal would be showing affection and good disposition and mentality for a parent, apart from a caring partner. Except... women don't think like that. Experiments were made about it, and men posing with their cat pets were found to be less attractive, girly, and less dateable.

Very disappointing to find out about this, because in the dating app I really tried to use, I was with my 2 cats to see how it was going to be, since I read so much about women thinking men with cats are lovable and sexy. Now I found out I will be likely to be perceived as feminine and less dateable apart from thinks like neurotic.
I hate it, I hate it so much. I love my cats, I treat them like royalty and they mean the world to me, I would go to hell and back for them, and now I know women will see me in a bad way because I have cats and love them do death. I have 0 regrets from getting adopting them from a shelter

Do you remember the sentence: “You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.”
Yeah well, good luck then, even if you show the affection for your pets and give your best to them, you will be perceived as undateable subhuman. You show good character by protecting and providing for a being that can do nothing for you but being your truest companion and they will think you can't be dated and feminine. You show character and will still be rejected. What is there even to try anymore? What are we eve supposed to do at this point?
Fuck society, dude.

This is hard to digest, especially for me, since I am so proud of them and what I provide them, getting them out of the streets and giving them a warm, loving home with food and everything they want and need. They mean everything for me.
In short: catmaxxing does not work.

I am not making this shit up, I wish I was, but I am not.
Some things about it below.







View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtPclrokbc

















 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,126
Online
166d 19h 3m
how about dogs :feelscomfy: or sharks :feelscomfy:
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
Just get an 8 meter long anaconda and feed her a roastie or two once in a while
 
Deleted member 23518

Deleted member 23518

Self-banned
-
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
1,132
Online
29d 8h 51m
It's beyond over for catcels like me. :feelsrope:
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
6,417
Online
192d 3h 47m
I prefer far more dogs than cats, where is my gf?
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,730
Online
27d 8h 45m
By pets they mean dogs.

Another day, another dogpill.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,169
Online
25d 13h 36m
SuperPerfectCel said:
By pets they mean dogs.

Another day, another dogpill.
Look at The Dodo Cat Crazy video comments, the ones featuring men with cats. You will see exactly what I said.
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
2,660
Online
32d 15h 5m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Every time I see a video of The Dodo about a man and a cat, the comment section is filled with women saying shit like:

I love men with a passion for cats.

There is something about men with cats that turn me on.

I love a man who loves cats.

Men with cats are the best men.

Can't express how cute it is to see a grown man nurturing a cat, it's cute and makes my heart melt.

Well, generally, a person who shows love and care for an animal would be showing affection and good disposition and mentality for a parent, apart from a caring partner. Except... women don't think like that. Experiments were made about it, and men posing with their cat pets were found to be less attractive, girly, and less dateable.

Very disappointing to find out about this, because in the dating app I really tried to use, I was with my 2 cats to see how it was going to be, since I read so much about women thinking men with cats are lovable and sexy. Now I found out I will be likely to be perceived as feminine and less dateable apart from thinks like neurotic.
I hate it, I hate it so much. I love my cats, I treat them like royalty and they mean the world to me, I would go to hell and back for them, and now I know women will see me in a bad way because I have cats and love them do death. I have 0 regrets from getting adopting them from a shelter

Do you remember the sentence: “You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.”
Yeah well, good luck then, even if you show the affection for your pets and give your best to them, you will be perceived as undateable subhuman. You show good character by protecting and providing for a being that can do nothing for you but being your truest companion and they will think you can't be dated and feminine. You show character and will still be rejected. What is there even to try anymore? What are we eve supposed to do at this point?
Fuck society, dude.

This is hard to digest, especially for me, since I am so proud of them and what I provide them, getting them out of the streets and giving them a warm, loving home with food and everything they want and need. They mean everything for me.
In short: catmaxxing does not work.

I am not making this shit up, I wish I was, but I am not.
Some things about it below.







View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtPclrokbc

















This is a pretty impressive wall of text you got there to explain an easy phenomenon. Holes are liars and it doesn't matter what they say. The only thing, which matters is what they do.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,372
Online
57d 9h 34m
Jfl if you thought women are attracted to caring men. They want caring batabuxxers later in life to take care of their children.

Anyway, they should have deal with these 'feminine' men.

 
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
776
Online
23d 6h 27m
Foids will always refer to Chads with pets.

Whenever they write shitty articles about how men with beards or men with tattoos or men with Pokemon Cards are attractive, they refer to vagina-wetting attractive men with those traits.

Example "Why i like men who study chemistry"
Explaination: "I saw one hot guy who studys chemistry i am simping for and I cant stop thinking about him. So this is why i wrote this childish article because of our childish nature"
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
22,932
Online
165d 5h 36m
Kamikaze said:
Just get an 8 meter long anaconda and feed her a roastie or two once in a while
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,094
Online
246d 19h 40m
SuperPerfectCel said:
By pets they mean dogs.

Another day, another dogpill.
they fuck the dogs
:feelsree:
 
HenkkaH

HenkkaH

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Mar 26, 2021
Posts
304
Online
13d 13h 28m
Over for catcels. Just get a dog bro!
 
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
2,804
Online
48d 4h 4m
When women refer to certain characteristics they want men to possess it's already embedded within there thought process the guy is eye catching in some way.
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,191
Online
44d 15h 4m
SlutLiberationFront said:
men posing with their cat pets were found to be less attractive, girly, and less dateable
I don't know if this necessarily means men with cats are less datable, maybe it just means foids are turned off by guys who virtue-signal by trying to milk the idea they're a cat owner?
Like "ooh look at me smiling holding this cat" is probably trying too hard.

If you posed alone and then after chatting mentioned "btw have a cat in case you're allergic" before meeting up, do we have any evidence those guys fail?

Of course if you're Chad you're probably less likely to have a cat because guys get pets for companionship due to loneliness but Chad doesn't experience that.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,169
Online
25d 13h 36m
Wizard32 said:
I don't know if this necessarily means men with cats are less datable, maybe it just means foids are turned off by guys who virtue-signal by trying to milk the idea they're a cat owner?
Like "ooh look at me smiling holding this cat" is probably trying too hard.

If you posed alone and then after chatting mentioned "btw have a cat in case you're allergic" before meeting up, do we have any evidence those guys fail?

Of course if you're Chad you're probably less likely to have a cat because guys get pets for companionship due to loneliness but Chad doesn't experience that.
I like cats because of their incredibly tough personalities while still being able to be soft and independent.
It's just me with my cats, I was not tryharding at all.
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
9,191
Online
44d 15h 4m
I wonder if these dating trends would reverse if the cats were just larger.

swim.jpgsmug.jpghugg.jpgLioness.jpgback.jpg

I like the idea that if sex w/ lioness were legal and we all got lioness GF that the lionesspill would be bitter for human foids and they would get jealous any time they saw a man with a lioness pet even if it was actually a chaste relationship
 
yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
342
Online
11d 11h 27m
I wanted to mention that most studies are shaped in a way to support women. Rarely will a study come out and blatantly say, “men are simply better at such and such than women”.

They tend to promote the things women are good at.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
8,202
Online
24d 16h 11m
To much effort tbh , all that moneyi would waste in a Cat i can Use for copes instead
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,169
Online
25d 13h 36m
NorthernWind said:
Jfl if you thought women are attracted to caring men. They want caring batabuxxers later in life to take care of their children.

Anyway, they should have deal with these 'feminine' men.

View attachment 463698
Holy fuck that thing in the hand looks a billion times worse and threatening than english punch. If you get punched by someone wearing that, say goodbye to entire chunks of your flesh, holy shit.
Where did you take this from? I'm very interesting in reading about this.
Izayacel said:
To much effort tbh , all that moneyi would waste in a Cat i can Use for copes instead
Who told you that you would waste a ton of money if you had a cat? That's definitely not true, unless you wanna build a super overkill cat home.
If I had to spend a ton of money for my cats, I would do it without thinking twice, I try to provide them the best for their happiness and that's why I never regretted adopting them from the shelter. We don't need a lot of money, just sand, food, a couple toys and stuff. They don't cost a lot, like, at all, man.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,158
Online
35d 22h 25m
If anyone here was in a furry au most of you would be a timon and pumba or a cockroach. It doesn't matter because it is O V E R
 
Spyisnotourspy

Spyisnotourspy

Gymcel
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Posts
52
Online
13h 57m
There’s a guy on tiktok that foids drool all over hes 11/10 and he has a black cat they’re all about how manly he his for providing and caring about his cat. So I guess like many things it’s attractive if you’re already attractive.
 
Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
823
Online
11d 35m
Spyisnotourspy said:
There’s a guy on tiktok that foids drool all over hes 11/10 and he has a black cat they’re all about how manly he his for providing and caring about his cat. So I guess like many things it’s attractive if you’re already attractive.
This.
Most cat owners are feminine, beta males i.e. unatttractive
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,169
Online
25d 13h 36m
Spyisnotourspy said:
There’s a guy on tiktok that foids drool all over hes 11/10 and he has a black cat they’re all about how manly he his for providing and caring about his cat. So I guess like many things it’s attractive if you’re already attractive.
God it's so fucking god damn over. Apart from being super unattractive, I'm also turbo fucking autistic.
I'm fucking done dude. I'm so FUCKING DONE. THERE'S NOTHING I CAN EVEN DO, NOTHING TO ATTRACT ANYONE. IT'S INFURIATING.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
Is ____ that you do, attractive?
Are you attractive?
If yes: what you do is quirky attractive.
If no: whatever that you do is creepy and unattractive.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,169
Online
25d 13h 36m
Kamikaze said:
Is ____ that you do, attractive?
Are you attractive?
If yes: what you do is quirky attractive.
If no: whatever that you do is creepy and unattractive.
I sincerely give up. There's no point in trying anything anymore. It's just not worth the effort, the hassle and the disappointments. I'm done, man. I'm done.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I sincerely give up. There's no point in trying anything anymore. It's just not worth the effort, the hassle and the disappointments. I'm done, man. I'm done.
I don't know your story or how you look, so it would be foolish of me to reinforce or deny that thought.
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
6,169
Online
25d 13h 36m
Kamikaze said:
I don't know your story or how you look, so it would be foolish of me to reinforce or deny that thought.
I just felt like a sub human the entire time, and still do.
 
Albatros

Albatros

Veteran
★★
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Posts
1,122
Online
29d 10h 36m
Based and high effort, another nail into the bluepill coffin.
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
3,817
Online
63d 23h 58m
Can you blame women for liking thugs? Look at what cucks men are, allowing for feminism.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,372
Online
57d 9h 34m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Holy fuck that thing in the hand looks a billion times worse and threatening than english punch. If you get punched by someone wearing that, say goodbye to entire chunks of your flesh, holy shit.
Where did you take this from? I'm very interesting in reading about this.
Google Leopard Society.
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,201
Online
51d 5h 50m
Thats why I’m planning to get a husky, I’ll use my knowledge of the dogpill to my advantage:feelsthink:

I’ll lure in a girl with my dog cause she can’t resist him, and then you know what’s gonna happen:dab:
 
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Posts
2,423
Online
86d 14h 17m
Any wholesome or good natured trait a man has is a foid dealbreaker

If youre not Niko Jenkins its over

Foids are the instrument of Satan to wreck Godly societies by turning them into Sodom and Gomorra wastelands. Every form of degeneracy can be traced back to foid mate selection preferences.

Thats why foids should never have right to choose who to have sex with or be in communication with. They set up a horrible standard that many males will try to live up to. The biggest mistake a society can make is allowing foids to make their own sexual choices or any other important choices for that matter. Burqamaxx now and let let the local sharia-schooled elders decide who gets which foids. If it wasnt for Eve (Stacy 5000BC) we would be in paradise where we would have a buffet of lolis aslong as we didnt eat an apple. Only a foid is stupid enough to reject paradise but it shows their evil nature for trying to bring Adam (Eugene 5000BC) down with her and it shows what the real original sin is: Simping

But a burqa on foids and give them an anclebrace and inject chips in them for track&trace and to have 24/7 live surveillance with sensors that make alarms go off when they leave the kitchen. Harnest the technological advantages we have to enforce the fury of the Almighty.

Foid freedom is the end of gentlemen society.
 
Last edited:
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,859
Online
96d 13h 13m
Jokes on them cause The Lyrans are our creators and in death i will be rewarded with 10 foot tall cat mommy pussy :feelsohh::feelsohh:
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,841
Online
62d 17h 2m
Jfl @ posting a long high IQ thread when I’m trashed
:feelskek:
 
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Posts
394
Online
2d 13h 34m
women are only attractive to looks that is what caughts her eyes nothing else
 
lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
776
Online
23d 6h 27m
*Chad/male model holding a cat*
:foidSoy:: " OMG, i never knew i liked men with cats so much!"
:foidSoy:: "There is something hot about a man having a cat"

Redpill-Faggots
:incel: : "See, bros. Thats why you need a pet. Hoes love cats. Get a cat, makes your more masculine. Wanna know more secrets? Buy my PUA-PDF in the comment section to become a frameholding-Alpha-Faggot!":redpill:
 
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

dotpilled
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Posts
8,299
Online
83d 12h 51m
They dont want to feel protected they want a big asshole dog and a big asshole chad boyfriend so they can bully people with 0 consequences feeling protected is a lie. Otherwise they would date a midget with a gun
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top