Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women reproduce, regardless of SHIT-TIER genetics

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
In attempt to commit suicide by overdosing on vice content, I came across this "documentary".

You don't have to watch the thing but I just want to highlight some key points here:

- hotwheels mother has the same severe genetic disability as him and yet, she got to reproduce
- the interviewer looks like the female version of Napoleon Dynamite (subhuman as fuck)

Des

JFL, evolutionary sexual mate selection is either not real or super-flawed. At least, it is super inefficent. Just look at this bitch and look at Hotwheels. In both cases, the genetic trash of a mother got to reproduce.

A hole distorts your SMV, which is why incels and mutants like us will never disappear.

toilets have infinite SMV

A hole distorts your SMV, which is why incels and mutants like us will never disappear.
having an uterus makes you at least 3/10
doesnt matter if you look 0/10
being a woman alone gives you a certain worth

having an uterus makes you at least 3/10
doesnt matter if you look 0/10
being a woman alone gives you a certain worth

If you think about it, in the dark, or if you turn her head to the wall, 99% of women are probably fuckable.

If you think about it, in the dark, or if you turn her head to the wall, 99% of women are probably fuckable.
thats what most men think
and thats why sub 8 and especially sub 5 are completely screwed
Mens sexual selection is a race to the bottom
while females is a race to the top
its over

Foid smv hyperinflation mogs tf outta 1920s German currency

thats what most men think
and thats why sub 8 and especially sub 5 are completely screwed
Mens sexual selection is a race to the bottom
while females is a race to the top
its over

every hole a goal

Every hole a goal

JFL, evolutionary sexual mate selection is either not real or super-flawed. At least, it is super inefficent. Just look at this bitch and look at Hotwheels. In both cases, the genetic trash of a mother got to reproduce.

Sexual selection can kill a species; only natural selection with high mortality before breeding selects for competitive genes.

Our evolution would be favoured if women were even 25% as de-selected from the gene pool as men. Imagine if just the 25% worst women were below men in the sexual hierarchy unlike the remaining 75% which would remain on top. They would beg you for sex and you would be repulsed by them and reject them.

Human females, especially from traditionally patriarchal cultures like all civilised ones, are terrible at mate selection because they are not evolved for it even less than an-prim nudist women from the amazon who all reproduce before they hit 20. They are literally, unlike men, not evolved to select mates in any moral, logical or sensible way.

I consider making a post about how women select for individual-selective traits instead of collective-selective traits.

I hate the fact holes have very high rate of reproductive success.

I hate that , Then they dare to talk about natural selection and weak genes

most foids are pretty attractive to me tbh

Women are the reason incels exist

the nerdy girl looks hot tbh