Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women Recording Men at Gyms to get Them Banned

lol that guy practically licked her ear. There was one posted this week where he barely glances in a foids direction and she goes off on him. That was a better one

I bet if it was a chad she would react with a "Oh hiiiiiii teehee".

Then they complain when they eat bullets.

lol that guy practically licked her ear. There was one posted this week where he barely glances in a foids direction and she goes off on him. That was a better one
What a based guy! Jfl at the foid doing arm workouts when she'll prob never be able to do a pullup:feelskek:

where do you fags find this shit? cant imagine purposely trying to find content like this, or for it to be in my suggestions for that matter

Why don't foids stop being hypocritical and just start call them ugly/unattractive instead of creepy?

That's why I like to go to the gym around 11:30pm - fewer normies, especially on the weekends!

I hate gym thots so much. If you accidentally look in their direction once in the gym trying to navigate through the room or do your workout they will always give you dirty looks. I hate them

The definition of harassments depends on attractiveness.

Good by me, death to simps

That's why I'm going to a gym of religious Jews, no foids allowed.