Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women really do peak as a teenager...(I saw my highschool oneitis online and I'm genuinely shocked)

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Women really do peak from 14-19, that age range despite whatever redpilled garbage of 22-23 year old they always spew. I just saw a picture and video of my oneitis from higschool and she aged 10 years in only the span of 3 years. I havent seen her from highschool and then I saw pictures of her online about a year after graduating and she looked great. All her social media is private so I couldnt see anything this whole time but I found a video of her on tiktok that was taken a few months ago and she looked like a wrinkled teacher. She probably looks even worse now. This isnt even a cope, I wish she looked great still because then I could at least feel like Id want to pursue her in the future maybe or something but its over...College and partying destroyed her.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for my peak

AOC is 16 in my country which is perfect.

Which is why it’s so weird to see above average JB’s grinding away at McDonald’s when they could be making $1000/hour as prostitutes.

Women really do peak from 14-19, that age range despite whatever redpilled garbage of 22-23 year old they always spew. I just saw a picture and video of my oneitis from higschool and she aged 10 years in only the span of 3 years. I havent seen her from highschool and then I saw pictures of her online about a year after graduating and she looked great. All her social media is private so I couldnt see anything this whole time but I found a video of her on tiktok that was taken a few months ago and she looked like a wrinkled teacher. She probably looks even worse now. This isnt even a cope, I wish she looked great still because then I could at least feel like Id want to pursue her in the future maybe or something but its over...College and partying destroyed her
Is cope because even a 40 yo landwhales has more SMV than most of us. :fuk:

Which is why it’s so weird to see above average JB’s grinding away at McDonald’s when they could be making $1000/hour as prostitutes.
Very true. Probably because they only want to be fucked by chads, and they're afraid to ask.

Females peak between 35 to 40.:dafuckfeels:

I suppose so.

17:

12274251 927621373995470 2616245500559923881 n

19:

Screenshot from 2021 08 24 17 22 36

They peak because they are supposed to be having kids, not being in the work force. What a clown world.

I noticed this too. Some females age terribly while others age better

The brutal fucking tragic reality.

Females prime is 14-25 but the thing is, thats not a significant portion of the female population. Only a small percentage of women fall into that age category. So theres stiff competition amongst men for a small group of females in their prime. The other thing is its going to be relative to how you old you are. For example to a 60 yo male a 40 yo woman is obviously better than a 60 yo woman. Even the "half-your-age-plus-7" rule is not as cucked as getting with a woman your own age. If I followed that logic as a 31 yo male I should be aiming for 22-23 yo females which I would be ecstatic with.

Females prime is 14-25 but the thing is, thats not a significant portion of the female population. Only a small percentage of women fall into that age category. So theres stiff competition amongst men for a small group of females in their prime. The other thing is its going to be relative to how you old you are. For example to a 60 yo male a 40 yo woman is obviously better than a 60 yo woman. Even the "half-your-age-plus-7" rule is not as cucked as getting with a woman your own age. If I followed that logic as a 31 yo male I should be aiming for 22-23 yo females which I would be ecstatic with.

in your favor, those 22-23 females might be more primed to respond to men of your age...

Primed at birth :cryfeels:
Primed at birth :cryfeels:

It’s all the different cocks and semen they take in

Truth back in 2017 one girl I knew her socials was very pretty. I after I checked her socials in 2020 (3 years) she got fat and ugly after getting passed by chads.
While I was rotting she was getting time of her life

Sometimes people go to far with the "cope" thing. Yes it's so very easy to fall into cope; that's how the cringe sour grapes MGTOWs are created. "Yea boyyo we're the ones leaving the game." But saying women age like milk ain't no cope, and it ain't no compensation to eventually get one who does not radiate that sweet sweet teenage virgin glow

foids over 20 are gross :feelspuke:

Very interesting analysis :feelsStudy:

You forgot rating :feelsbadman:
I didn't forgot, I didn't rate on purpose since I would just give a 6 and didn't want to hurt anyones feelings :feelsthink:

Agepill is brutal for them indeed.

AOC is 16 in my country which is perfect.
That'll surely come to good use. :feelsseriously:

My middle school crush is now morbidly obese (LifeFuel).

Last edited:
I didn't forgot, I didn't rate on purpose since I would just give a 6 and didn't want to hurt anyones feelings :feelsthink:
Incredibly Based mannerisms :feelsdevil:

Cope

Woman age Like Wine

Man age Like Shit

It really says something that whenever this topic comes up, (ESPECIALLY in "redpill" spaces) the speaker almost always says "18 through early twenties are womens peak sexual attractiveness" as if 18 is a magical number. It's not even the age of consent in most countries. You know it's them just trying not to be publicly crucified, because if they were honest and said 15~16 through early twenties they'd be canceled as pedos.

Females peak between 35 to 40.:dafuckfeels:
Foids like that are rare, more rare now cause people treat their bodies like shit, age like shit, and get fat.

Is cope because even a 40 yo landwhales has more SMV than most of us. :fuk:
Fucking true. But honestly, maybe it's a bit fair. I mean, I'm speaking for myself. I'm 3/10, balding. Yes, I'm not fat, but I'm not fit either, I'm kinda short. I'm a fucking genetic failure.

I peaked at 11-13. Skin was perfect. Puberty ruined me.