Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women prefer fat guys over skinny guys (not obese)

How do you know they're meme threads? There's plenty of people saying he's good looking. Why do you think it's all memes?
Because I'm in touch with reality?

Chamalet is a framecel too, they aren't.
They look the same, their bodies are the same.

Prettyboys are a cope for low T PSL aspies who can't picture themselves as masculine guys so they project themselves into these twinks that invoke as much sexual attraction as a puppy (no dogpill memes). You might see foids leaving comments about them on youtube but they all go get fucked by masc frat Chads. Keep coping.
You're arguing against your own life experiences.
Moeggels1
Moeggels2

Your crush cucked you for a skinny twink. How come you can't incorporate that fact into your worldview and accept that skinny twinks are not unattractive to women? And how come you have the self deluded confidence to believe you know what an attractive man is when you clearly and demonstrably don't?

It is. You're a low IQ retard, it's obvious from interacting with you. I'm sure you've been told this many times IRL too. It's the reason why you're an incel unless you're a manlet. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you lived somewhere like France, but eastern Europe? lol. Being jacked there is guaranteed pussy unless you are truly hideous.
Ad hominem attacks and impotent screeching. You have zero experience with being muscular. This is you
Moeggels3

and you're arguing with me about how much being muscular matters. You don't know anything about it. But if I want tips on eating pussies of literal prostitutes, I know who to ask.

[UWSL]1)yes and her best friend’s boyfriend is a fat 200lbs ogre. My point was that subhumans have no trouble getting laid, not that twinks are attractive. The twink will get laid in the same way as another subhuman who might be fat, inbred, etc[/UWSL]

2) you don’t need to be a millionaire to know that millionaires have good lives. In the same way you don’t need to be good looking to know that good looking people are... good looking.
Muscle = good. How are you too autistic to accept a simple fact that someone that is muscular will look better than the same person except not muscular? Jesus fucking Christ, you are literally mentally retarded.

Last edited:
Because I'm in touch with reality?

They look the same, their bodies are the same.

You're arguing against your own life experiences.
View attachment 555448View attachment 555449
Your crush cucked you for a skinny twink. How come you can't incorporate that fact into your worldview and accept that skinny twinks are not unattractive to women? And how come you have the self deluded confidence to believe you know what an attractive man is when you clearly and demonstrably don't?

Ad hominem attacks and impotent screeching. You have zero experience with being muscular. This is you
View attachment 555456
and you're arguing with me about how much being muscular matters. You don't know anything about it. But if I want tips on eating pussies of literal prostitutes, I know who to ask.
1)yes and her best friend’s boyfriend is a fat 200lbs ogre. My point was that subhumans have no trouble getting laid, not that twinks are attractive. The twink will get laid in the same way as another subhuman who might be fat, inbred, etc

2) you don’t need to be a millionaire to know that millionaires have good lives. In the same way you don’t need to be good looking to know that good looking people are... good looking.
Muscle = good. How are you too autistic to accept a simple fact that someone that is muscular will look better than the same person except not muscular? Jesus fucking Christ, you are literally mentally retarded.

1)yes and her best friend’s boyfriend is a fat 200lbs ogre. My point was that subhumans have no trouble getting laid, not that twinks are attractive.
By your own admission you got cucked by some skinny twink and you still can't accept that guys like that are attractive to women. Thousands of rando foids say so. Hollywood actresses say so. Your own oneitis said so. You've been disproved by your own experiences.

You're clueless and have to resort to theorizing. Get jacked and then talk about how important muscle is for attracting women. Until then, your opinion is worthless.

By your own admission you got cucked by some skinny twink and you still can't accept that guys like that are attractive to women. Thousands of rando foids say so. Hollywood actresses say so. Your own oneitis said so. You've been disproved by your own experiences.
Did you read what I said previously? I know who all her friends are dating too. They're all kinds of subhumans. She just happened to date as skinny twink subhuman. Her best friend is dating a 200lbs gamer. Her other friend is dating an inbred subhuman and another one is dating a soybeard-type redditor. I got cucked because I was too autistic to talk to her. But yeah, keep fapping to your celebrities that were specifically picked out by gay Hollywood producers. You literally have the brain of a middle-school girl in the body of a slav ogre lol
You're clueless and have to resort to theorizing. Get jacked and then talk about how important muscle is for attracting women. Until then, your opinion is worthless.
Do I also have to be rich to talk about how good it is to be rich?

David

Did you read what I said previously? I know who all her friends are dating too. They're all kinds of subhumans. She just happened to date as skinny twink subhuman. Her best friend is dating a 200lbs gamer. Her other friend is dating an inbred subhuman and another one is dating a soybeard-type redditor.
Ok, so you're saying foids will have sex with subhumans? Why are there incels then?

Do I also have to be rich to talk about how good it is to be rich?
You have to be rich if you want to tell rich people what it's like being rich. Otherwise you're just theorizing.
Like imagine if a black guy wanted to lecture you how much easier it is to attract women if you're white. Like sure it should be easier, there's data to prove it, but if you're not white you don't get to lecture a white guy on JBW.

Do you imagine the guy on the left would be an incel? Didn't he fuck your oneitis?

Ok, so you're saying foids will have sex with subhumans? Why are there incels then?
NT subhumans, yeah. There are different types - the awkward sperg subhumans who were never thought how to be a man by their parents and the ones who got into good social circles early on, their parents made them play sports when they were children etc. Also a bit of luck involved too I guess.
You have to be rich if you want to tell rich people what it's like being rich. Otherwise you're just theorizing.
Like imagine if a black guy wanted to lecture you how much easier it is to attract women if you're white. Like sure it should be easier, there's data to prove it, but if you're not white you don't get to lecture a white guy on JBW.
It's common sense at this point that it's easier. It's something everyone accepts without saying so because it'd be racist.
Do you imagine the guy on the left would be an incel? Didn't he fuck your oneitis?
I feel like you can't read simple text properly. No, but he went from regular prettyboy to a high-end Chad. Completely different SMVs. No woman would pick the left version of him over the right.
My ex-oneitis is currently fucking an inbred skinnyfat subhuman btw. And David Laid mogs the twink she fucked facially by a lot too.

Last edited:
I feel like you can't read simple text properly. No, but he went from regular prettyboy to a high-end Chad. Completely different SMVs. No woman would pick the left version of him over the right.
The topic was whether skinny guys are unattractive to women. The answer is no, as proven by your oneitis for starters and then every other foid who's attracted to skinny guys.
I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.

Ok, so you're saying foids will have sex with subhumans?
NT subhumans, yeah.
So we're all incel because we're non-NT?
I think there's nothing more to be said here.

The topic was whether skinny guys are unattractive to women. The answer is no, as proven by your oneitis for starters and then every other foid who's attracted to skinny guys.
I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.
My point was that all these twinks you see bisexual PSL teens worshiping don't do nearly as good IRL. They get outslayed by athletic jocks even in their prime when they're in middle-school. A skinny, tall guy with a good face will still do good because he's tall and has a good face. Muscle is obviously not as important as those.
The actor from the boy in the striped pyjamas that you posted does NOT have a good face (he looks like a lesbian) and he's probably a manlet too. The comments you posted were entirely from 12 year olds and dried up wine aunts. Chamalet mogs him hard but he's still just a regular prettyboy, would easily get outslayed IRL without fame by a masculine jock.
So we're all incel because we're non-NT?
I think there's nothing more to be said here.
If you're a 5/10, average height white or black guy and you're an incel, it's not because of your looks.

My point was that all these twinks you see bisexual PSL teens worshiping don't do nearly as good IRL.
Conjecture.

They get outslayed by athletic jocks even in their prime when they're in middle-school.
Outslayed by guys with better bodies but equally attractive or more attractive faces. I know, I was an athletic jock in school (and beyond), and I wasn't the only sports nerd who didn't get any pussy.

A skinny, tall guy with a good face will still do good because he's tall and has a good face. Muscle is obviously not as important as those.
That's what I'm saying.

The actor from the boy in the striped pyjamas that you posted does NOT have a good face (he looks like a lesbian) and he's probably a manlet too.
Says he's 6' and your opinion on his face is worth nothing compared to the opinion of any female.

The comments you posted were entirely from 12 year olds and dried up wine aunts.
Baseless assumptions based on your opinion.

Chamalet mogs him hard but he's still just a regular prettyboy, would easily get outslayed IRL without fame by a masculine jock.
Again, your conjecture contrary to the available evidence. There's plenty of masculine jocks trying to be actors but getting bit parts or no roles at all.

If you're a 5/10, average height white or black guy and you're an incel, it's not because of your looks.
Sure... but what's a 5/10? 3/10 face and 9/10 body is still 3/10. No gym for your face, etc.

fat guys over skinny​

If you are skinny then it just signals to women
OP stop engaging in the cancer of that slang, please use "thin" instead of "skinny".

The slang never makes sense, it's illogical foid/normy speak.

Thin people with low muscle and low fat have the least amount of internal tissue and thus the least amount of skin covering that tissue.

Obese people with lots of fat stretches out their skin to grow more.
Muscular people with lots of muscle stretches out their skin to grow more.

IE bodybuilders and landwhales are the "skinniest" people because they have the most skin.
You can see this especially if a landwhale gets liposuction they have literally bat wings of 50lbs of excess flesh from all the hyperplasia caused by the external force of their own fat.

"Thin" is also more efficient to type than "skinny".
I hope you appreciate the 100+ words I typed to inform you of this, spread the word plz

The fuck are you niggers on about? Women hate fat fucks and love skinny pretty boys. Go on tik tok or where ever and count how many fatasses get lusted over by young women in their comments verses skinny pretty boys.

View: https://youtu.be/SRI0G3ZJu18

View attachment 555268
View attachment 555270

Do you seriously think the whole world is the same as whatever asian shithole you live in? Foids here wouldn’t touch a skinny prettyboy with a stick, I see many fat guys with GFs everyday but no prettyboys or skinny guys dating.

Foids preffer strong/fat over skinnyjust like 6'0+ foot over short because it shows that you are not some kind of jew released from Auschwitz