Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women prefer a felon child molester chad to an incel

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Recruit
★★★
Not sure if you guys have seen this one, but this account is set up to admit to being a felon child molester, and it still gets all sorts of messages from foids, including apologist ones and disgusting messages that are semi encouraging. As an incel (or even normie), try mentioning some past conviction and foids will never let you hear the end of it. But not for Chad.

Attachments

• black pill is legit.jpg
    black pill is legit.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 230
women would prefer a decaying dog corpse to a sub5 male

this is just the matriarchy :forcedsmile:

women would prefer a decaying dog corpse to a sub5 male
That too, but it's just disgusting to think someone who admits to being a child rapist is going to get laid (including by someone underage, according to the screenshot). Foids are willing to victimize themselves and then try to blame incels or say we are the sick ones.

How is this new?

They dont care for the personality at all no matter how much they repeat they do.

Chad's personality doesnt matter.

How is this new?
I started by saying "not sure if you guys have seen this one". Sorry if you've seen it before. Just thought it was a pretty important blackpill to share.

How do these women think this is a real profile :feelskek:

Talk about negative iq

nothing new here. Looks = easy success with women.

I started by saying "not sure if you guys have seen this one". Sorry if you've seen it before. Just thought it was a pretty important blackpill to share.
Ur welcome

How do these women think this is a real profile :feelskek:

Talk about negative iq
Yeah I honestly doubt if this is actually real. Anyone can easily tell this is a fake profile

This is a classic and incel meme made by RippedRichAndIncel, only oldcels like me remember.

Yeah I honestly doubt if this is actually real. Anyone can easily tell this is a fake profile
Could just be a chance thing. Foids thinking "oh i have the chance to date a chad, even if it may not be real, i should try just in case"

Do u remember angryman from r/incels
Yep he was based. I haven’t seen that pure of a hatred to foids before.

I think he roped when a plastic surgeon said that he won’t operate on him

I remember that he roped yea. How sad

Hope hes at peace and no longer angry

Are you allowed to post pure foid hatred on these forums?

Anything but sub 8

Yes, the only place you can on the internet
Good, foids deserve all the hate they can get. By the way, you say breast cancer is on our side in your signature or w/e it's called, but men can get breast cancer too, especially fatties.

foid the empathetic gender
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

yes i have seen this one because this is classic. foids should be restrained and made to serve just like old times.

Pure ragefuel. :lasereyes:

Not sure if you guys have seen this one, but this account is set up to admit to being a felon child molester, and it still gets all sorts of messages from foids, including apologist ones and disgusting messages that are semi encouraging. As an incel (or even normie), try mentioning some past conviction and foids will never let you hear the end of it. But not for Chad.
I'll tell you what. You could create a fake Chad profile with swastika tat on his arm, set your location to Jerusalem, select only 6/10+ foids and exclusively Jews, identify as Neo-Nazi in profile and get lots of them wet and hungry. However, you'd get reported soon, tho, because some ugly Jewish foids knowing that they couldn't get a Chad match anyway would report you for insulting the Jewish peoples' feelings or whatever and perhaps (even tho unlikely) some Ultraorthodox woman could be using Tinder and report you as ultrareligious females can still have some remnants of morals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back