Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women overstate the harm of a dick pic

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Women are FRAGILE. They demand laws to protect them from unsolicited dick pics. If they recieve one, they immediately want the world to know, it's as good as rape to them. Fucking babies. Delete and move on, or coom if you are inclined.

Men have been stumbling upon breasts and vagina online since their age was in the single digits and we don't bitch and moan about it. When it comes to springing nudes upon unsuspecting victims, women are far more prolific than men could ever hope to be. They've shown their breasts to so many underage boys.

They don't want dick picks from little dicks
They only want dick pics of big dicks

I feel the same when people cry about "death threats" online

probably some edgy 10 year old just saying kill yourself, and they act like their entire life has been ruined

i knew a foid in 2020 who called sexual assault after receiving an unsolicited dick pic, told her it wasn't that big of a deal and she told me i wasn't "supporting sa victims". Literal cry babies.

Women are FRAGILE. They demand laws to protect them from unsolicited dick pics. If they recieve one, they immediately want the world to know, it's as good as rape to them. Fucking babies. Delete and move on, or coom if you are inclined.

Men have been stumbling upon breasts and vagina online since their age was in the single digits and we don't bitch and moan about it. When it comes to springing nudes upon unsuspecting victims, women are far more prolific than men could ever hope to be. They've shown their breasts to so many underage boys.

probably some edgy 10 year old just saying kill yourself, and they act like their entire life has been ruined
Yeah, it's just journalists who want pity.
i knew a foid in 2020 who called sexual assault after receiving an unsolicited dick pic, told her it wasn't that big of a deal and she told me i wasn't "supporting sa victims". Literal cry babies.
This is why I believe most #metoos are fake. Women love attention and they're willing to fake rape to get it.

You know you're a subhuman if women never shown you their boobs when you were young.
i dont really remember being a kid anymore, if i saw some tits i would definitely have remembered :fuk:

they don’t want any dick pics unless you are chad
Do you think a chad with a small dick would get rejected if he sent a dickpic to a foid?

Someone should make a chadfish & have a penis for the head lol.

I like how IT reposts this and conveniently leaves out the second paragraph when I point out that we've been seeing unsolicited titties 3rd grade

yea I'm never sending another dickpic, one tried to threaten to sue me so I got scared and blocked her. never again.