Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women only think with their bodies.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women only think with their bodies.

Accusations women make against men are sex related (rape and this foid on IT spreading some rumour about me having sex with dogs for example), their insults are sex related (such as calling you virgin), they say shit like ‘I will never have sex with you’ which is literally just using their body as a weapon so yeah, they have no self-worth outside of their bodies, it’s so obvious.

They demand respect even though the majority of their gender can’t even respect themselves. Oh, yeah and another thing foids do is taunt you by saying ‘I’m going to fuck my boyfriend’, proving my point because even their taunts are sex related.

Last edited:
Like the topic title says, women only think with their bodies.

Accusations women make against men are sex related (rape and this foid on IT spreading some rumour about me having sex with dogs for example), their insults are sex related (such as calling you virgin), they say shit like ‘I will never have sex with you’ which is literally just using their body as a weapon so yeah, they have no self-worth outside of their bodies, it’s so obvious.

They demand respect even though the majority of their gender can’t even respect themselves. Oh, yeah and another thing foids do is taunt you by saying ‘I’m going to fuck my boyfriend’, proving my point because even their taunts are sex related.
Foids entire existence can be summarized with "peepee, asshole, vagina and tits".

Men usually outgrow the period where we are obsessed with that shit with like 7 or something, for foids it lasts a lifetime.

They're literally just holes.

Not to mention Femen and other degenerate whores who go around with bare breasts for some reason I still have to understand.

That's all they have