Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women on Twitter defend woman who killed a baby and had sex with a nine year old

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/DelusionPosting/status/1674085497722003456?t=z_am2pwVn1pGxCkNPsiGuQ&s=19

"But she's only 15!:soy::soy::soy:" the body is finished developing at 15/16. In nature that's the intended age for women to have children.
Picsart 23 06 25 17 04 11 992

"She was abused as a child!" And she had sex with a nine year old boy consensually. Do I see you calling her out over that?

It's hilarious how far women will go to defend scum like this. If it was a 15 year old school shooter boy they wouldn't be defending him.

Remember that foids can't be held accountable, only males inkies

Rape all women

Foids will be Foids

That’s the third most fucked yo thing I’ve seen all day.

View: https://twitter.com/DelusionPosting/status/1674085497722003456?t=z_am2pwVn1pGxCkNPsiGuQ&s=19

"But she's only 15!:soy::soy::soy:" the body is finished developing at 15/16. In nature that's the intended age for women to have children.View attachment 793606
"She was abused as a child!" And she had sex with a nine year old boy consensually. Do I see you calling her out over that?

It's hilarious how far women will go to defend scum like this. If it was a 15 year old school shooter boy they wouldn't be defending him.

If you do something as a man is bad but it foids do that they're the victims

Not surprising. Twitter is a normie-negroid low iq infested shithole of a social media platform

Nose rings are a public service announcement.

Warning: mental illness and extreme levels of feminist shit ahead.

Let me guess, it was the nonexistent incel’s fault that made her consensually fuck a 9-year-old? :feelskek:

In the eyes of women, other women or Chads can do no wrong. Even if they kill babies or drown kittens and puppies.

Then again ugly men can't do anything right in their eyes. Even if he donates to charity and has a heart of gold, women hate the ugly guy and want him to die

In the eyes of women, other women or Chads can do no wrong. Even if they kill babies or drown kittens and puppies.

Then again ugly men can't do anything right in their eyes. Even if he donates to charity and has a heart of gold, women hate the ugly guy and want him to die

Let me guess, it was the nonexistent incel’s fault that made her consensually fuck a 9-year-old? :feelskek:
The nine year old manipulated her!

They do the same with psychopaths the moment they see hes a 7+

The nine year old manipulated her!
It was the patriarchy. The patriarchy is at fault here. She was pressured into fucking a literal child because men forced her to!! She was indelicately influenced, it wasn’t really her true intention. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It was the patriarchy. The patriarchy is at fault here. She was pressured into fucking a literal child because men forced her to!! She was indelicately influenced, it wasn’t really her true intention. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fact. I saw this with a video of an attractive pedophile. Wish I could find the video.
They did the same with Tsernaev the boston attacks guy. Google Tsernaev twitter

White women can't lose

12 years for murder she'll be fucking the guards in prison the slut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back