Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women now can choose whoever they have kids with, so they will use it to breed more psychopath low IQ chads.

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Women, in the western world, basically decide which male gets to breed and what doesn't. They decide the future of humanity. women are the sexual "selectors" as it were.

Why did height during ww2 increase even with starvation and death running rampant?

Women seek tall men.

Why are dick sizes increasing, which is now 6 inches?

Because women don't marry dicklets, not even Chad dicklets.

It reminds me of peacocks. The women are ugly as fuck and just go round selecting which male they want to breed with. They decide the genetic makeup of the peacock species. Imagine if some faggot peacock was like man fuck this I'm opting out. Do you think that would matter? The peahens would just think he's a loser and breed with another one. This is why MGTOW is also pretty much cope.

If the male pop got lowered by 70%, the population growth wouldn't change much because there is enough sperm and libido to go around to all women.

dickpill isnt real and you cope if you think it affects anything

dickpill isnt real and you cope if you think it affects anything
Chad brings women to bed, reveals his micro, woman laughs, share it to her friends, Chad loses possibly several friend groups worth of pussy

for the dick pill to be real you have to have an insane micorpenis which no one has

yeah, it is one of the most brutal ones because you came so close, but not really something to worry about

it will get worse in the future, because foids will want bigger dicks, as evident in the dildo sizes and development in maths (they can't to math and think 6 inches is short / below average)

Women, in the western world, basically decide which male gets to breed and what doesn't. They decide the future of humanity. women are the sexual "selectors" as it were.

Why did height during ww2 increase even with starvation and death running rampant?

Women seek tall men.

Why are dick sizes increasing, which is now 6 inches?

Because women don't marry dicklets, not even Chad dicklets.

It reminds me of peacocks. The women are ugly as fuck and just go round selecting which male they want to breed with. They decide the genetic makeup of the peacock species. Imagine if some faggot peacock was like man fuck this I'm opting out. Do you think that would matter? The peahens would just think he's a loser and breed with another one. This is why MGTOW is also pretty much cope.

If the male pop got lowered by 70%, the population growth wouldn't change much because there is enough sperm and libido to go around to all women.
It puts me in distress thinking about being a male peacock

Women love psychopaths, even studies prove it. Women are scum

Women love psychopaths, even studies prove it. Women are scum
Them along with the psychopaths should be put in a deep pit filled with roaring fire and brimstone, as God intended.
Peasants don´t make good souls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back