Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women never own dogs in a non-sexual way

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Men keep dogs for companionship, for hunting, for herding, for farming, for protection, and to help with disabilities. Perfectly abled women get dogs for NONE of these reasons. A man will consider the breed and his current situation and find the best fit. A woman just looks at aesthetics and how horny it makes her. To women, a pet store is a brothel. They are picking out a mate. Whenever you see a woman with a dog, you already know she had had sexual relations with it.

This is BESTIALITY and ANIMAL ABUSE and society must put a stop to it.I hate women so much its unreal. Their depravity knows no limits.

There's bound some mutation in coming years to allow interbreeding

Nature is cruel, it might allow one random mutation and female would get pregnant with dog sperm and would birth a hybrid

Maybe it's the next step in evolution

Human female dog male hybrid

The dogpill is actually fascinating. Never would I thought toilets get dogs for sexual pleasure until I swallowed said pill. It makes a lot of sense.

They are truly grotesque creatures Foids and have u notice they own male dogs

It's always "he" when they talk about their dogs. Truth is this is subconscious. They want a male dog because they want a man who will be subservient to their divine ass. You ever notice how they put dogs in their stupid ass purses? This is because they see men as possessions and the dogs represent this. Makeup, their phone and whatever else they put in those stupid looking tote bags are objects just like they want a man to be.

notice how nonchalant women are when dogs climb up all over them, frfr

you just know