Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women need to be put in their place

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women need to be put in their place I’m tired of women walking around this planet that men designed to be habitable thinking they’re above us we need to start putting them in their place like we did in the good old days they think they’re repressed now oh wait till they really experience oppression

Will never happen as long as men are slaves to their sex drives.

Chad only tho
Not really think of this, basically men switch libido with women, so now women would have lower standard and would even go for sub5 as long as hot body (same logic as men think, ugly face is ok as long as hot body)

If only I could fuck a white foid with my BAC to assert dominance :fuk:

Not really think of this, basically men switch libido with women, so now women would have lower standard and would even go for sub5 as long as hot body (same logic as men think, ugly face is ok as long as hot body)
Women aren’t biologically programmed to think the same as men they choose based on who has the most superior genes men choose based on what they can get

women are trash

this is why when a foid hits me i hit her back 100 percent

i dont even care when all the white knight cucks come in and jump me

it barely even hurts anymore

i used to hit myself alot especially in the jaw

i have a jaw of iron now

Look at how far I came I’m an admiral now I remember seeing you when I was a Greycel
Yeah I remember when you were a literally who greycel. JFL how do you only have 2729 posts though, I'm always seeing tons of your posts on here

Yeah I remember when you were a literally who greycel. JFL how do you only have 2729 posts though, I'm always seeing tons of your posts on here
Because I was banned for 2 weeks back in July

How do you guys have the energy to postmax?

How do you guys have the energy to postmax?
I don't even really postmax much anymore. I used to respond to every thread on the list. Now I am much more selective

Were you lurking during that time? You have 30 days online.

What were you banned for again btw? I forget
I wasn’t lurking the entire time only some of the time I was banned because of a misunderstanding