Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women moment

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
IMG 6318

I don’t know why men and white knights like to protect and preserve the so called innocence of girls that are under 18. They’re all whores. It’s in their DNA. There is no such thing as a female who is not a degenerate slut.

This post on IG had thousands and thousands of likes. All the girls were commenting “omggg same and he was like 20”.

I always get happy when I hear on the news that somehow a 16-17 year old girl was killed at a party or by drugs. It makes me squeal in happiness because she got what she asked for

Make women slaves again and lock them indoors.

No surprises here, thats why I dont use normfag social media, it's just degenerate central

Dont care about foids until they give me pussy

Make women slaves again and lock them indoors.
Same, rather had sex slavery toliets than ton of degenerate young foids has goodlooking normfag

View attachment 1060082

I don’t know why men and white knights like to protect and preserve the so called innocence of girls that are under 18. They’re all whores. It’s in their DNA. There is no such thing as a female who is not a degenerate slut.

This post on IG had thousands and thousands of likes. All the girls were commenting “omggg same and he was like 20”.

I always get happy when I hear on the news that somehow a 16-17 year old girl was killed at a party or by drugs. It makes me squeal in happiness because she got what she asked for
White knight just want to reduce the competition by trying to control other men sexualities, it's in their DNA . The same with ugly women , they are always the types of feminist that talk about catcalling when they are never been called beautiful in their life by some random stranger in the street . They all just want to lower you at their levels. They are all envy , it's their reproductive strategy being envy . Nietche said some similar things , the masses want to put everyone in mediocrity like them

It's no secret why pretty much every successful civilization throughout history was controlling of women. It's for everyone's and their own good.

Women are like cancer: if they're not controlled, they destroy the host and end up destroying themselves in the process.

it is natural that 14 wants it