Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women may like your personality, but if they don't have enough sexual attraction, they will never be with you.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I noticed this by looking at certain authors and people and even myself

It's always like that, they will treat you well if you get close but they will never give themselves to you, it's always "I wanted someone like you but who wasn't you"

It's really frustrating

I wanted someone like you but who wasn't you"
This here is such a blackpilling statement. Goes to show that you can have a really good personality but the thing that gatekeeps you from the relationship is your physical attractiveness.

Normies will still say "Muh looks are just a bonus broo!! Personality is the most important!!"

Women don't deserve to have anymore

Wutter is whet

Cyrano de Bergerac revolved around this observation as a plot point

Foids have no personality, foids do not value personality. Personality is something only men care, because personality is what tends to perpetuate thing and make things solid.

This here is such a blackpilling statement. Goes to show that you can have a really good personality but the thing that gatekeeps you from the relationship is your physical attractiveness.

Normies will still say "Muh looks are just a bonus broo!! Personality is the most important!!"
It's just a sentence that ends the entire world, just the existence of this sentence refutes any bluepill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back