Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women make their decision to have sex you with or not within 100ms of seeing you

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It takes less than 1/10th of a second for a woman to make that decision.

nothing matters past that point
unless maybe she wants to fuck but you puke on yourself

There's a study that says pretty much exactly this I'll see if I can find it

Yeah, this has been my anxiety.

It takes less than 1/10th of a second for a woman to make that decision.

nothing matters past that point
unless maybe she wants to fuck but you puke on yourself

Do you have a scientific source? That would be very interesting.

That's only if they actually get a good look at your face. A lot of times girls won't even look at you unless they already know you.

Also important: ALL women do this. Every single one. Every single vaginal organism you pass on the street has mentally filtered you. Its not passive, its active. Every woman you walk pass that does not ask you for sex has REJECTED you

That's only if they actually get a good look at your face. A lot of times girls won't even look at you unless they already know you.
You must be a truecel then. Rip

Also important: ALL women do this. Every single one. Every single vaginal organism you pass on the street has mentally filtered you. Its not passive, its active. Every woman you walk pass that does not ask you for sex has REJECTED you
That's truth, i won't expect any better from fesnails.

Its why I hate going out in public

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back