Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story women love to be beaten

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
this happened between 2014-2015 when i was in high school.
We were in the computer lab programming, when a guy came into the room and stood in front of the girl next to me.
He started to reproach her for something and then started slapping her in front of everyone, including the teacher who was teaching at that time.

then he started pulling her hair while slapping the bitch and nobody did anything.
the guy walked out of the room and no one said or did anything. (the guy didn't even study at our school, lol, i don't know how he got in)

when the class was over i asked the biggest guy in my class why he didn't do anything. and he replied that those were his relationship problems.
i didn't get it because i lack any love/sexual experience with women.

but i recently found that guy's facebook profile, and found out that he and the girl are still together :worryfeels:
this means they have been in a relationship for almost 6 or 7 years, maybe more.

the bitch is still with him and loves him.
that's what women like, being beaten and treated like bitches, that's what they are :feelsaww: never feel pity for a woman.

As you can see, I made the mistake of feeling pity for her.

Last edited:
then he started pulling her hair while slapping the bitch and nobody did anything.
the guy walked out of the room and no one said or did anything. (the guy didn't even study at our school, lol, i don't know how he got in)

when the class was over i asked the biggest guy in my class why he didn't do anything. and he replied that those were his relationship problems.
you're still bluepilled if you think everyone in the class should've stood up and protected le precious kweeeen

I hit a few foids when I was a kid (they were kids too) and they all liked it. Kept coming back for more.

but i recently found that guy's facebook profile, and found out that he and the girl are still together :worryfeels:
this means they have been in a relationship for almost 6 or 7 years, maybe more.

the bitch is still with him and loves him.
that's what women like, being beaten and treated like bitches, that's what they are :feelsaww: never feel pity for a woman.
her personality detector was broken :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Toilets can deal with abuse as long as he has a ‘good personality’

Toilets can deal with abuse as long as he has a ‘good personality’
they don't just "deal with it", they enjoy it, it makes them wetter and hornier.
It's like the icing on the cake, the cake being his "good personality".

they don't just "deal with it", they enjoy it, it makes them wetter and hornier.
It's like the icing on the cake, the cake being his "good personality".
Yeah true because toilets fantasize about being raped and tortured

It's a tough pill to shallow. My sister has a female friend who has an abusive boyfriend and they are still together after a few years of abuse.

But our peresonalities stink though :feelsclown:

So THAT'S why guys go to the gym to impress girls: they need the strength to mush their tiny foid skulls :redpill:

Women lack self-respect which is why they date living garbage. Looks like trash attracts trash.

you're still bluepilled if you think everyone in the class should've stood up and protected le precious kweeeen
If an ugly man did his, white knights and simps ( including teacher ) would attack him and probably beat to death. This is why I hate soyciety.

It's like how dogs behave better and are happier when they are disciplined. You beat the dog when it does something wrong and then later the dog will cuddle up and be affectionate. Women are basically dogs.

Note the attachments.

They seem to have a natural, instinctual ability to pick out the highest quality of men, whether the decision is based on mind or muscle. The woman below has an extensive mental health record(self-injurious behaviors, suicide, eating issues) and yet her feminine instincts for Chadlito remain intact. Observe:

View attachment 498519

View attachment 498512

View attachment 498474

View attachment 498511

View attachment 498513

View attachment 498514

View attachment 498516

Yes. The personality detector is always fully functional among women. Especially the "timid" ones.

I have an extremely horrible personality, but I'll be kind by summarizing in this way: "She was enticed by his personality"

only by males they are attracted to.

I've heard a story of a foid purposefully provoking her boyfriend until he snapped and whacked her really hard; I think she even fell onto the floor. He was afraid he had gone too far but it turned out that's what she wanted him to do all along.

only by males they are attracted to.
^ The most important part.

You can treat a women however you want if youre high status chad, that includes slapping her around, spitting on her, kicking her, even pissing on her, and she will still offer her prime delicious holes to violent dark triad chad on a silver platter.

A female would rather be beaten like a dog on a regular basis than settle for a sub 6ft sub8 normie/incel

I remember a guy at school who hit a woman after she pushed him in the floor, a week later she asked to date him

Same thing with this foid that i kinda knew. Left a guy that was abusive to her but then got back with him