Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women love power more than looks.

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I think women love power above everything else, there were a lot of girls falling in love with Elliot Roger after he got crazy.

I live in Brazil and Yesterday I asked A friend of mine who is a "fuzil" which is basically a drug dealer who is responsible for throwing back any cops who try to enter the favela.

i asked him.

"why did you join these guys? you could die"

he answered me.

"because girls in my hood don't even look at me if i dont have an ak47"

holy shit.

So I should get arrested in front of every girl in college superbad style and they'll start liking me? Kek
I'm sure you could score some 40 iq foids by doing that (as an incel). College ones though? Unlikely.

So I should get arrested in front of every girl in college superbad style and they'll start liking me? Kek
no man.

this is an example.

you dont live in this enviroment, but women love men who are in a position of power.

like and army officer or a boss or something.

look at this http://ww2f.com/threads/sleeping-with-the-enemy-the-collaborator-girls-of-wwii-in-images.71214/

the french and german people despised each other but the moment the germans were put in a position of power the french girls turned on their husbands and fathers so fast.
LMAO

Absolutely bullshit, looks=power btw, at least when you are young and if you don't come from a rich and influential family.

Absolutely bullshit, looks=power btw, at least when you are young and if you don't come from a rich and influential family.
Brazil former president with his Stacy wife. He didn't have a famous family
Images   2023 01 23T052811109

Women are attracted to power as a survival instinct. No longer necessary now but the foid has the mind of a neanderthal. :feelstastyman: