Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL women love "debunking" chad

• Thread starter theblackpillprince
  • Start date
theblackpillprince

theblackpillprince

torturecel
the most retarded shit is when women will attempt to debunk incel vs chad as a whole because "i dont like 6'6 chad meatheads" and then say "i like awkward nerdy guys". i dont have it in me to argue with foids and tell them why they dont even believe that but its pointless. its just funny at this point :feelsclown:

e13.png

by nerdy guys they mean the white chiseled blonde 6'8 wealthy guy that just has glasses

"i like awkward nerdy guys".
Its so funny hearing foids say this stupid shit. they say this then go move turn their heads away in the opposite direction when an actual (unattractive of course) awkward guy shows interest in them.

It only works when the genetic lottery is in your favor fella. :feelsmage::feelsLSD:

Foids do love gaslighting

the most retarded shit is when women will attempt to debunk incel vs chad as a whole because "i dont like 6'6 chad meatheads" and then say "i like awkward nerdy guys". i dont have it in me to argue with foids and tell them why they dont even believe that but its pointless. its just funny at this point :feelsclown:
By nerd they mean the actor that plays a comic book hero in a movie. By awkward they mean the dark triad halo silent type like that cuck in drive. Also a strong jawline helps.

Chad is weakness of foids. No matter how much hogwash they harp on over internet about personality, but when a chad arrives, all of their bs wear off.

Chad is weakness of foids. No matter how much hogwash they harp on over internet about personality, but when a chad arrives, all of their bs wear off.
It's because Chads have better personalities :y'all:

1e7754c85d7aeec1d4e5f2bc2d34f174

"I like shy quirky guys like this. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:"