Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women love calling incel communities 'echo chambers', but all of their subreddits are mandated echo chambers and they ignore all debate offers

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
Warning: If you have a low IQ or attention span, do not proceed beyond this point. Feel free to comment on the title or move on.

Now, for the rest of you - Many of you probably understand that even though we as incels are quite familiar with the usual female antics and don't require any lengthy essay on the matter, it can still be better than circlejerking around some one-liner in memetic form with a string of emojis, because a solid example or case is A. more demoralizing to IncelTear lurkers who can't post it while being helpless to debunk it, B. Is informative to younger incels, and C. serves as a live-action dish of ragefuel that is far more poignant than just going "Foids do X" and leaving it at that.

With that in mind, I am now going to present to you a short interaction I had with a foid from Reddit, without adding much commentary as I believe any incel with a brain could see exactly what's happening based on what I said to the foid herself and the way she reacted, while in the end I will provide some general commentary about the topic of the title and how the example below illustrates a trend which applies to every single foid I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. I'll just mention as a prelude that this foid made a "fun" little thread on TwoXChromosomes, and since I am banned from Reddit ever since the great incel purge, I decided to use a dump account and challenge her on a sub that lets new users post. Here's how it went, feel free to skim through if you have to, and by the way - she also gets owned even more than she anticipated in the end if you're into that sort of thing:

BONUS QUOTES IN COMMENTS BECAUSE FORUM WON'T LET ME POST MORE THAN 8 MEDIA LINKS.

Did you catch all of that? I trust that the depth of her duplicity, stupidity and classic female toxicity has been perfectly captured. My favorite parts were how she's "SCARED! FRIGHTENED! DANGEROUS!", I followed her.....on a public forum. Not only that, but I basically threatened her. You heard it straight from the horse's mouth, folks women are threatened by reality. Telling a woman why she's an irrational harpy is a dangerous threat. I wonder how many guys she accused of rape for looking at her too long? And of course, the cherry on top of the cake, as is ALWAYS the case when you check those women's histories - her majestic personality detectors have malfunctioned and she picked an 'abusive partner', and also she's a single mom. Though to be fair to the normie/Chad in question, judging by her hysteria and wild accusations, I think we all know who the shrieking abuser probably was in that relationship.

This same pattern occurs with every single foid in existence, numbering in the thousands just from my own personal debating days. They all have the same NPC script installed in their brain:

1. Deliver a gloating condescending speech in subreddits where all dissent is banned so you can't be made uncomfortable by the truth, then brag some more about how smart you are in comparison to the drooling, boorish and cultish male demographics you're railing about
  2. As soon as you are exposed to anything which isn't adoring praise of your bravery, Ignore it OR proceed to 3.
  3. Refer to the catalogue of anti-male shaming tactics , use ad hominem, tone police, complain about how your emotions were affected, and try to psychologically torment your opponent in a bid to bludgeon them into submission. Anything except defending your own points or attacking the man's points themselves rather than him, which is what intelligent men do in debates even if they're debating their worst and most hated enemy.
  4. Simultaneously farm the interaction for the only things you really care about - drama, attention, status and social validation as opposed to truth, by immediately running off to solicit other women and whiteknights to start ragging on the person who challenged you before you even begun to discuss anything. This is second nature to women and done almost to a religious degree by them, and it is no surprise why 90% of Reddit's gossip subs dedicated to 'shaming people in screencaps from private conversations' are female-made and female-led, and why the words 'Women' and 'Gossip' were synonymous throughout all of human history in every society.
  5. When you are done with the above, simply block the offending 'wrongthink' while proclaiming how sad it is that someone called you out instead of bowing down to your every whim and statement, even if you are the one who tried criticizing them to begin with
  6. Tell incels and non-subservient males in general that they should try 'talking to women' and treat them 'like any other man' without any hint of self-awareness
Every. single. time. I have thousands of permalinks where women mirror the exact same words as if you were literally printed out of a copywriter. And I make a point of never using any childish insults against them, no slurs, no threats, no outbursts, not a sexual proposition, nothing. Just going through their double standards, the flaws in their logic, their immaturity in the exact same style that they did minutes ago, hoping that maybe for once they'll actually act like a man and tell me "Your point was wrong because of X, You misrepresented the context of Y, I'm not hypocritical because of Z", just anything at all related to factual reality instead of how much they're laughing, what their emotions are, who else they're gonna 'snitch' on me for confronting them, where I should seek help, how a 'good man' would just agree with them, and so on. Naturally, it never happens.

BONUS QUOTES, FEATURING: THE "WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT"

AND...."THE WHITEKNIGHT" :soy:

A daily occurrence in Foiddit

Update: The whiteknight just soyyed out completely and told me that I'm "Cyber-stalking the womenrinos of soyddit"

Cyber-stalking.......on a public forum. Least retarded soyjak.

Warning: If you have a low IQ or attention span, do not proceed beyond this point. Feel free to comment on the title or move on.

Now, for the rest of you - Many of you probably understand that even though we as incels are quite familiar with the usual female antics and don't require any lengthy essay on the matter, it can still be better than circlejerking around some one-liner in memetic form with a string of emojis, because a solid example or case is A. more demoralizing to IncelTear lurkers who can't post it while being helpless to debunk it, B. Is informative to younger incels, and C. serves as a live-action dish of ragefuel that is far more poignant than just going "Foids do X" and leaving it at that.

With that in mind, I am now going to present to you a short interaction I had with a foid from Reddit, without adding much commentary as I believe any incel with a brain could see exactly what's happening based on what I said to the foid herself and the way she reacted, while in the end I will provide some general commentary about the topic of the title and how the example below illustrates a trend which applies to every single foid I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. I'll just mention as a prelude that this foid made a "fun" little thread on TwoXChromosomes, and since I am banned from Reddit ever since the great incel purge, I decided to use a dump account and challenge her on a sub that lets new users post. Here's how it went, feel free to skim through if you have to, and by the way - she also gets owned even more than she anticipated in the end if you're into that sort of thing:

BONUS QUOTES IN COMMENTS BECAUSE FORUM WON'T LET ME POST MORE THAN 8 MEDIA LINKS.

Did you catch all of that? I trust that the depth of her duplicity, stupidity and classic female toxicity has been perfectly captured. My favorite parts were how she's "SCARED! FRIGHTENED! DANGEROUS!", I followed her.....on a public forum. Not only that, but I basically threatened her. You heard it straight from the horse's mouth, folks women are threatened by reality. Telling a woman why she's an irrational harpy is a dangerous threat. I wonder how many guys she accused of rape for looking at her too long? And of course, the cherry on top of the cake, as is ALWAYS the case when you check those women's histories - her majestic personality detectors have malfunctioned and she picked an 'abusive partner', and also she's a single mom. Though to be fair to the normie/Chad in question, judging by her hysteria and wild accusations, I think we all know who the shrieking abuser probably was in that relationship.

This same pattern occurs with every single foid in existence, numbering in the thousands just from my own personal debating days. They all have the same NPC script installed in their brain:

1. Deliver a gloating condescending speech in subreddits where all dissent is banned so you can't be made uncomfortable by the truth, then brag some more about how smart you are in comparison to the drooling, boorish and cultish male demographics you're railing about
  2. As soon as you are exposed to anything which isn't adoring praise of your bravery, Ignore it OR proceed to 3.
  3. Refer to the catalogue of anti-male shaming tactics , use ad hominem, tone police, complain about how your emotions were affected, and try to psychologically torment your opponent in a bid to bludgeon them into submission. Anything except defending your own points or attacking the man's points themselves rather than him, which is what intelligent men do in debates even if they're debating their worst and most hated enemy.
  4. Simultaneously farm the interaction for the only things you really care about - drama, attention, status and social validation as opposed to truth, by immediately running off to solicit other women and whiteknights to start ragging on the person who challenged you before you even begun to discuss anything. This is second nature to women and done almost to a religious degree by them, and it is no surprise why 90% of Reddit's gossip subs dedicated to 'shaming people in screencaps from private conversations' are female-made and female-led, and why the words 'Women' and 'Gossip' were synonymous throughout all of human history in every society.
  5. When you are done with the above, simply block the offending 'wrongthink' while proclaiming how sad it is that someone called you out instead of bowing down to your every whim and statement, even if you are the one who tried criticizing them to begin with
  6. Tell incels and non-subservient males in general that they should try 'talking to women' and treat them 'like any other man' without any hint of self-awareness
Every. single. time. I have thousands of permalinks where women mirror the exact same words as if you were literally printed out of a copywriter. And I make a point of never using any childish insults against them, no slurs, no threats, no outbursts, not a sexual proposition, nothing. Just going through their double standards, the flaws in their logic, their immaturity in the exact same style that they did minutes ago, hoping that maybe for once they'll actually act like a man and tell me "Your point was wrong because of X, You misrepresented the context of Y, I'm not hypocritical because of Z", just anything at all related to factual reality instead of how much they're laughing, what their emotions are, who else they're gonna 'snitch' on me for confronting them, where I should seek help, how a 'good man' would just agree with them, and so on. Naturally, it never happens.

Most women are delusional double doublethinkers with the self awareness of a rock.

It was never about being impartial or arguing in good faith to them, they just want control and to be treated with the greatest favoritism/to be immune from anyone disagreeing with them or criticizing them.

It's about winning at any cost so they censor their opponents and accuse others of things they fucking have to know deep down they're doing themselves. It's pathetic. If they were actually capable of winning arguments on merit they wouldn't need to silence the opposition.

What's really nuts is that their strategy has worked ridiculously well -- they've effectively taken over social media and have all the major institutions on their side. I will give women this, they're a lot better about playing on the same team/sticking up for each other's interests (no matter how retarded or unfair those interests may be...) than men are. Men are competitive by nature and it seems like we have a tougher time cooperating for our mutual gain.

Men may be physically and perhaps even mentally more powerful (it's not just sports where men dominate, men also dominate e-sports, chess, STEM -- e.g. "real" majors -- there is a lot of evidence men are mentally superior to women on the average seems to me), but men also tend to be more straight forward/honest/less manipulative and definitely more competitive with other men. Women have been very successful at manipulating men to their benefit throughout history, especially manipulating men's desire for sex. Since women are the choosers when it comes to sex/reproduction perhaps that's a large chunk of how they over time acquired the status/leverage they do in modern western societies.

Last edited:
BONUS QUOTES, FEATURING: THE "WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT"

AND...."THE WHITEKNIGHT" :soy:

lmfao why do women always claim this:

> "OH I WAS ABUSED, ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUSED, GIVE ME ATTENTION AND SYMPATHY!!!!!"

My own sister made several false rape accusations, literally every woman in my family claims they were "abused" by their exes and I can tell you for a fact none of them were.

Yet they all buy into each others bullshit and circlejerk the fuck out of eachother. Women who do this shit 9/10 are just attention seeking and were never abused a day in their life. Hell, "abuse" these days probably means their ex wouldn't call them their made up pronouns :feelshaha:

That r/askwomen subreddit is the most echo chamber ish shithole I've ever been on. It's bad even by normie standards on Reddit

That is the truth for every forum and site and subreddit and comunnity that exists, explicitely or implied, no solution

Cancer sub lol what'd you expect

This site I can only relate to

Cuz I don’t have anyone to talk to in RL

High iq post but we've already known how restrictive and echoey their subreddits are