Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women LOVE assholes and lowlives

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
It's crazy how retardpillers say you need to improve yourself to get women. But look at who women actually want: it's the hot bad boys who dont respect anyone. Retardpillers say you need to build your empire (LOL) and Embrace your masculinity (another LOL). Meanwhile women are chasing a Chad who smokes pot all day and begs for blowjobs in DM's. You have to be blind to not see this. Hitting the gym and holding your frame has no value to women whatsoever. Women fucking LOVE men who are 1) hot 2) treat women like shit. No woman gives a fuck about your bench PR or triceps

If you consider that they only like to be mistreated by chads you say that the only thing that matters is being hot.

i still remember how 2 girls from my class hanged out with one lowlife Jock in my area, he drunk beer and smoked cigarettes, he was one of local thugs.

Last edited:
i still remember how 2 girls from my class hanged out with one lowlife Jock in my area, he drunk beer and smoked cigarettes, he was one of local thugs.
People on here have advocated for thugmaxxing. Girls don't want thugs, they want chads.

People on here have advocated for thugmaxxing. Girls don't want thugs, they want chads.
yeah i know that looks are most important, if guy attractive women don't care if he is a teacher or child rapist, they will like him, but will gaslight us about personality bs.

I'm an asshole and lowlife but I'm still inkel??