Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women look at ugly men like they are diseased peasants.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Women always look at ugly men like we are inferior to them, they think that they are queenes and we are the unwashed peasants. Women will do everything in their power to avoid ugly men like the plague. I'm tired of constantly getting that look from women, you know the look.

those vermins are only fueling my jihad

Bri8564 said:
Are you gonna go jihad ER style?

I actually have in mind a much better way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGvx8bYg2I

I know without a doubt I'm ugly because women generally ignore me or act completely disinterested. I don't really get dirty looks too often but a lot of women (18-30's) snap their heads away with a look of disinterest if our eyes meet. 

Can we be honest here, how many of you have tried talking to women? How many dates have you asked for and how have you started convos with them? I only ask because I've never actually asked a female on a date or initiated convo with one ever. The thing is what would be the point?

QuantumDummy said:
I know without a doubt I'm ugly because women generally ignore me or act completely disinterested. I don't really get dirty looks too often but a lot of women (18-30's) snap their heads away with a look of disinterest if our eyes meet. 

Can we be honest here, how many of you have tried talking to women? How many dates have you asked for and how have you started convos with them? I only ask because I've never actually asked a female on a date or initiated convo with one ever. The thing is what would be the point?

I did

now I stopped doing it, obviously

to me, generally they ignore me, sometimes they openly disrespect or treat me with hostility out of nowhere

QuantumDummy said:

I've asked women out before but I would always get an awkward silence from them and then a rejection. It's over for us ugly men.

I don't even look at them in the street. Why look at FHOs I could never fuck? They are of no consequence.

That's why I walk the 2D path

1. unroastable
2. can't reject
3. never dies
4. touches me just as much as real women

>inb4 cope
The only cope here is this minty tin of delicious Copenhagen in my pocket!

If I happen to cross eyes with one of them, they either turn their heads completely or at best look down. I never look at a group though and the laughs discourage me even from going out for groceries. JFL

Crazy how women want high position jobs, but aren't ready to carry the burden, or weight of ugly males.

That's putting it lightly.

I'm not attractive, women/girls they don't like me. I truly am ugly.

Being ugly is worse than having a disease to women

incelman said:
Being ugly is worse than having a disease to women
Exactly this.

They act like being near us will give them cancer or some shit, our very presence among them is considered an insult.
Hell, I'm sure women would pick a guy with AIDS over an incel.

Minjaze said:
Exactly this.

They act like being near us will give them cancer or some shit, our very presence among them is considered an insult.
Hell, I'm sure women would pick a guy with AIDS over an incel.

Dude women pick drug addicts over incels. They would rather have a sick child than an ugly one

QuantumDummy said:

Well ive tried online dating mostly, and the ones ive messaged have been around my looksmatch and no reply of course. they all want higher men on looks scale, normie or chad, not ugly incel.

A Good Friend said:
That's why I walk the 2D path

1. unroastable
2. can't reject
3. never dies
4. touches me just as much as real women

>inb4 cope
The only cope here is this minty tin of delicious Copenhagen in my pocket!

Amen.