Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women logic after abortion ban in Alabama: "If we can't abort our babies we'll kill them after they're born."

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Yeaahhhhh you go gurrllll PUSSY POWER!!! Death to the patriarchy.. my body my choice!!

A woman who kills her baby after they're born deserves to be burned alive. No less.

hope they all suffer in jail all their lives then

Oh no, but they're threatening a no sex protest guys, we should really listen to what they have to say.

Foids, not even once.

these sluts has no shame holy shit

hope they all suffer in jail all their lives then
Up 99 years :worryfeels:

Maybe they can for once feel the pain of a - cel, our whole Lives are like a long sentence.. Damn

:waitwhat:

Dead roasties or dead babies, which will it be?

Females are fucking evil.When will men wake up and take away their rights?

If only there was an easy method of not getting pregannt in the first place

Oh, come on. They just want to kill newborn babies. It is like ABC of Satan worshiping.

We need sharia law, now!!!!

I will never understand why these women do not either A. put their children up for adaption B. move to a state where abortion is legal if they don't want to take responsibility for their offspring that badly. But I guess someone who is too lazy to bother using contraceptives can't be bothered to fill in an adaption form either.

watch the women of your community fall dead because of unsafe abortion methods

[LifeFuel]

Sit down and take a Xanax. You're embarrassing yourself.

So are they admitting that abortion is the same thing as killing?

Well actually that's not entirely true, let me put it another way. If one accepts abortion, then logically it should also be acceptable to kill people painlessly in their NREM sleep. Any distinction made between these two actions is an entirely arbitrary one, that is if we're defining what is and is not a person based upon their level of consciousness. By their own standards, forcefully smothering a baby is theoretically worse than killing a fully grown adult in their sleep. This foid is seemingly admitting that she only abides by her own idea of ethics when it suits her.

But tbh, the problem I have with abortion is it's affect on female behavior, not so much the killing aspect. I'm extremely ambivalent on the issue, especially since I wish my mother had aborted me.

Hahaha she tries to get us to sympathize with murderers by calling them out "sisters, cousins and aunts." luckily for me I have no trace of this degeneracy in my family

LOL if women think I care that theyre gonna be sticking coathangers up their pussies

How about just not having sex? I thought sex isnt a human right so it shouldnt be a big deal to just keep your legs closed, right? Nobody is entitled to anything after all, women are not entitled to safe abortions

BASED ALAMABA

only total and complete urban alienation allows baby-killing to make any sense

imagine a hunter-gatherer tribe where women are just allowed to kill the tribe's successors and legacy because "hurr durr my body my choice"

"watch us kill ourselves over this based thing you've done"
I don't see a problem here

They'll risk killing babies and even killing themselves but they won't even think of refraining from sex.
Because they are Hedonistic and Hypergamous Bonobos. Of course the simple solution would not be thought of in their diseased minds.

Sweet home Alabama kek

I expect no less

u can just go a state over and still get it done :feelsseriously:

She is insane like every femanoid

All of these endeavors in laws and social construction, just for Chad dick

They'll risk killing babies and even killing themselves but they won't even think of refraining from sex.

Not fucking Chad is not an option. They'd rather go to prison for life than miss out on Chad. JFL

A woman who kills her baby after they're born deserves to be burned alive. No less.
Is it so hard for women to just not be a slut...
They would rather kill babies alive than to abstain from facking random dudes. What a wretched nature..
And they are same people saying that not having sex is no big deal and you can live without it. JFL

Empathetic gender speaks once again.

Lmao, finally a law is passed where women have to refrain from casual sex and they get upset JFL

Ironically, this type of argument just shows how irrational and psychotic foids really are and makes people even more convinced that they need to be controlled. :feelshaha:

It's not like she is venting, she literally means it. The term "killer whore" is not a meme.

I will never understand why these women do not either A. put their children up for adaption B. move to a state where abortion is legal if they don't want to take responsibility for their offspring that badly.

I hope she's correct and it does lead to females who want to murder their babies dying. Natural selection should weed them out in a few generations and with any luck we'll be left with a population of women who put greater value on their partner selection and babies' lives rather than the ability to fuck around then murder their own child growing inside them.

If she is ever in a coma the doctors should just switch it off, eh?