Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women live, Men survive

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Women enjoy life to the beginning at the end, they can be anything they want... Gay, bissexual, they have free acesss to chads, they have natural respect of other people

Men survive in life since the beginning, until the end. We must to struggle for social acceptance, struggle for respect, to be treated as a human being, struggle to get acess to sex with the worst women, struggle for jobs, we can't be gay, we can't show weakness..
Our life is a shit

I question myself, why to keep fighting for a place in a world that have the rules dictated by our enemies?

#nopussynolabor

Women enjoy life to the beginning at the end, they can be anything they want... Gay, bissexual, they have free acesss to chads, they have natural respect of other people

Men survive in life since the beginning, until the end. We must to struggle for social acceptance, struggle for respect, to be treated as a human being, struggle to get acess to sex with the worst women, struggle for jobs, we can't be gay, we can't show weakness..
Our life is a shit

I question myself, why to keep fighting for a place in a world that have the rules dictated by our enemies?
As Saint Hamudi said, Life is a constant struggle for males and have to fight for everything. Meanwhile women are on just exist mode.

Our life is a shit

Might as well start worshipping demons, mang

Our life is a shit

Because we might make it to the afterlife only cope there is. All women and rich men are going to hell

We need to receive reparations for all the suffering we have gone trough as truecels.
especially from cumskin cucks they are the one who normalized cuckoldry

especially from cumskin cucks they are the one who normalized cuckoldry
They are partially paying for their sins
ZHK8VI8qickkbOcScRbWWxI4FV7LOIiP31KlGgCGndU5A78bUI1NDP4wA4Y676ie1xdfvKnDoTv7PiY9LI5LppS-w4SsM9biib40SgKzfjqbs6QFl7GxqjKEB-YGrXguoOSfUhZAQUnmnMCerJi4N_WAktSY2M0lGDePfXMFB79jwB4eMkUhuTq1MrWvvQA5_5VNEfV1k73Q2WYyYZxqG1EUN3d0mgMbJPZfhs65X1f7rxGxay-N96e1ZDG3G5rQ-sxoAO4acjXtF2UodSgbDwPk0diZ9DAcqdODNii88PMLMVX2B_Mr5yINjB08_dRE_cylbkpILPNEgYGmp-bZkob0Ife-AcxLD1MUrXjGf_rXe7SgQW3vRgKhBeIM6GkzKI1qmruztjr7jIOKbHzQICGLQQC9wc1Qs3r5ZlDZDqm3zEqk2ADw9geJw_rOw0u0SLIsYdlNyZg9IfS6g6Va-UgMY3LBb-jaoIWOHwm91Hm57PU_B4eFgL3hnt_WhhvtMkj86ukfVA8RdMMz3Tsz3BhzylfL42y2rWGCoG8h5rBJhb11zfWetmm8Hy6wME9wYx8uMKgo80Ow0cFdqbeEUC3gryOujwyZ105fPugzOpQZJaNTQ2og7KRqDnjMMtLzdaKMY19C1-Y0KESLY29wQZW2RE8ll8SU-mSl28B4-T4V77COSfwl9GvDsg86yE0P5VlgNfhjOFdvoQ_S_ViRc73z8NGhkD_GQf1egDRxDagKDo-kNa40cJZIqvgrQy6rbgGQiVqSiH0qyOGX1TTQCdL7RDpMRTZwLckRp8RejG3smTa9XB_avzQrMKnooJ9BTq9DqyI5FksDOz6EZPat6IK_wiodnLHydtSS-X90KczqY0dCkKfZFmCKj_Ppopie0SO0FCQVQe0YWSAgU1MqHv2TxOqEbky9i4n4E7XnUuO-f1Jd=w474-h632-no

dvf_I8I8Qsg5H8TuA4bHfdMcbI1hi7Dj_V74ga7moD1PMEEp-NTF4dStG5h52gGAv_HRXSbtSGyXuednMnbc4xw8s4rHwOcMz09U3_jEUoq11CBe3fNnLwnYtGad6OLKdVmdWgqLejtYSXYmVh-clORgQ6rEg13RVB9ekm-4BYTRnhRMXYOFF81QYymHn6qN0dzCrbXDp5jseBBJ9nsrq1E3VkHf2Mjn98CsEe57i1SBTPPZjM2jbBW9xN_hz-H-4O3ud6fDo33jws2Zt6AifvfTjWrmTwUMkniYmmQCoWKoejsZ4gYlA5WU3xfy4fdG0UpZmTVIKI29hS8WjzC8E2_7C-bRm5UtvPXj6MVY7I0sTb4gjJID5wp7p3h-7UvTyvsrsVYfSUVAvF3jagQIwc2Vpus8gaPysyOVl45XCuv9O0xdVZwBnCvm0lWLEbygeGPWlz3P0Boh63mId4UQymScyGgCeSZFYyqlezSmTmzUnl7uQGud6pQFw4p26W3T_7bJI4lktgi0EM3a8AqApJNp4cRBbIv0MZLYCQzFUC6rjcnF5Ytl75ZgwzVYXdk0bRGxfvJvERMYzhZRe_XMWBw0Pog6K3gAjYVADJV7UrsY-0LYtDNrLUz2lR217xLpwGF51dm6Vohw5OwhycK-PPn_lwj8NNzCEaplx1TBRGLPCuk-WS0qcpFqxYdrEn9KA6m1M8y_KFQcROFkWxcfB9KhKy0Wew_BNDLI6WN9SNyBt1S6M-Hx4od4rWTYxUocjy95SCb-Wm4CuJllAkTrB7GtXY4NFnUgVUHcL9GaBnwe25l8SWIRNHPagdNPvERUYSUzlJNUvUalJsdyD_hY6Mfxga3Uz-fkXzUZ8yfvzR5JoS6kg2rsyOtpa3Md7Zug-h_Zq3xXysdfVUfJXcKKr-FDEopO9IY8kyC7pu6HeInYciMf=s973-no

Survival of the shitlist

Our life is a shit

Women live in a society, men live in a competition.

And sadly, we were not born to succeed any way in that competition.

I hope more ethnics flood pigskin countries
Tired of all these anti white posts. Only group worthy of hate is (((they))).

Tired of all these anti white posts. Only group worthy of hate is (((they))).
and (((they))) are protected by your own race, quit defending pigskins they don't fucking care about you

and (((they))) are protected by your own race, quit defending pigskins they don't fucking care about you
I want my race to stop protecting (((they))) and get our fucking spine back. Then, we can break free from this fucking soyciety (((they))) imposed.

Thought I was on your ignore list anyways?

Last edited: