Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WOMEN LITERALLY CANNOT COMPLAIN ABOUT MEN

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
So many good threads atm, so little time. Ok, THIS NEEDS TO BE AN ARGUMENT that is used in the world. Like, this I feel is a serious weapon... wait, foids and normies are UTTERLY INCAPABLE of understanding science or anything important. Good genetics, hurr hurr.

Ok, WOMEN HAVE BEEN THE GENETIC SELECTORS FOR 1.1 BILLION FUCKING YEARS. That means THEY fucking decide. So any time a woman complains about a man (gonna keep this succinct fo' da powa), WHAT SHE IS REALLY DOING IS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PAST CHOICES OF OTHER FUCKING FEMOIDS!

High IQ post
(and also High IQ signature)

copy pasted from my other post:

if a bitch is walking around alone advertising her holes and frauding her:
serum estrogen
dimorphic bone developement
fertility
youth
hip:waist ratio and fat deposits

.. to the most dangerous animal on the planet, It's kinda crazy that she isn't immediately gang raped upon leaving the house. that's civilization aka patriarchy for you. built by men. "death to the patriarchy" says the red haired roastie

MUUUH RAYP KALCHURRR

really a testament to how good they have it. they just don't know so they keep inching to get more and more and treat the most minor inconveniences as systematic oppression. 2018 women would not survive in the jungle, and ironically its their goal to bring civilization to its knees and return things to the way they were in the jungle. and that's where were headed now. no turning back.. how the fuck did men allow this.

Nah, the selection was done by the previous generations not the ones currently complaining. I complain about the stupid shit my ancestors did nonstop.

copy pasted from my other post:

really a testament to how good they have it. they just don't know so they keep inching to get more and more and treat the most minor inconveniences as systematic oppression. 2018 women would not survive in the jungle, and ironically its their goal to bring civilization to its knees and return things to the way they were in the jungle. and that's where were headed now. no turning back.. how the fuck did men allow this.

This is in our favor. Never let a tragedy go to waste. I was not getting laid in 2000, so obviously cultural upheaval and fuckery was my only shot. Entertaining too!

Nah, the selection was done by the previous generations not the ones currently complaining. I complain about the stupid shit my ancestors did nonstop.

But they complain bout the patriarchy and about how women across history had a bad deal, so they also include the past.

Yes, but thats a complaint about women. Also, this generation CULTURALLY PROMOTES the behaviour it complains about (and gives it blowjobs), but that is plausibly deniable in the eyes of the masses so isnt as effective.

But they complain bout the patriarchy and about how women across history had a bad deal, so they also include the past.
Yes, but thats a complaint about women. Also, this generation CULTURALLY PROMOTES the behaviour it complains about (and gives it blowjobs), but that is plausibly deniable in the eyes of the masses so isnt as effective.
I didn't say their complaints were correct. I just don't want my right to complain about past generations, male and female, taken away.

I didn't say their complaints were correct. I just don't want my right to complain about past generations, male and female, taken away.

It goes laughably deeper when you consider that women raise their sons and sculpt their young, flexible minds. Women literally have all power when it comes to society. They have no right to complain. What we do isnt even complaining. Its simple course correction in a way that the femoid mind can understand. Time for men, without raping, to have some say in what women choose. Self autonomy for humanity or probable extinction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back