Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women like to abuse men knowing that men are forbidden from teaching them a lesson in today's society

XMR

XMR

Decentralized and ASIC resistant private money
★★★
As men, we know that if we act like assholes, we will be tortured and literally left physically damaged for the rest of our lives when the horde of simps hear that you've so much as called a woman out on her shit. We know that our only option is to be respectful and avoid even looking like we're stepping on someone's toes.

Women act like they're powerful only because men will come to their rescue and "punish" another man for rightfully teaching them a lesson after you've restrained yourself from reacting to abuse after abuse -- sometimes even for years. So they abuse this fact and abuse men psychologically just for fun, knowing that we're essentially handcuffed and behind bars. However, we could easily break all of their limbs in 10 seconds and ruin their life. Can they really call us violent if we have such great levels of self restraint?

They abuse us and still they ask for more rights, more pay, more more more more more. It's not even worth it to interact with a woman anymore. If you disagree with her then suddenly you're a psychotic rapist who tried to kill her. To the psych ward you go or held in jail to teach you a lesson for not being their dog. Nowadays I don't even crave the companionship of a woman, knowing that at any time, she can just falsely accuse me of something and ruin my life. It's like as men as soon as we get past a certain age, 6 maybe, we're already criminals; especially if we're not good looking.

Forbidden? Haha, soyciety wont stop me if some cunt gets out of line.

Forbidden? Haha, soyciety wont stop me if some cunt gets out of line.
As soon as they hear that you disagreed with a woman, 5 cop cars and the fire department will show up. Just saying.

Holes are horrible.

Should've tried Lite first.

As men, we know that if we act like assholes, we will be tortured and literally left physically damaged for the rest of our lives when the horde of simps hear that you've so much as called a woman out on her shit. We know that our only option is to be respectful and avoid even looking like we're stepping on someone's toes.
Too many simps out there, basically every male alive is a simp.

Too many simps out there, basically every male alive is a simp.
I generally don't but I can see what you mean... if I was richer then I might open my options up more and impregnate lots of foids, the thing about us is we're fine with loving lots of women... we're too good by nature. It's women who are evil and picky.

The only thing men could do against a violent foid is to leave her. Don't give her the chance to abuse you more, because if you happen to defend yourself your life will be destroyed.

The only thing men could do against a violent foid is to leave her. Don't give her the chance to abuse you more, because if you happen to defend yourself your life will be destroyed.
Leaving a foid is also risky, she can claim you're suicidal and put you in a psych ward etc.

Leaving a foid is also risky, she can claim you're suicidal and put you in a psych ward etc.
This sort of thing carries literally no consequences. They can falsely accuse someone of rape and there are no consequences, it's gonna be a long time before this carries a penalty also. And they have no sense of right and wrong, so this is just an option to them.

This reminds me of Outlaw of Gor, where the protag visits a feminist city where the women wear silver masks, eat for free, and the men are all enslaved to provide free shit to the women. John Norman was a prophet, this is exactly where we are now. In fact, the feminist city is better than current place current time: the enslaved men resented the silver masks and were willing to rise up against them! Modern western men are turbo-simps and would instantly betray any attempt to not simp.

This sort of thing carries literally no consequences. They can falsely accuse someone of rape and there are no consequences, it's gonna be a long time before this carries a penalty also. And they have no sense of right and wrong, so this is just an option to them.

This reminds me of Outlaw of Gor, where the protag visits a feminist city where the women wear silver masks, eat for free, and the men are all enslaved to provide free shit to the women. John Norman was a prophet, this is exactly where we are now. In fact, the feminist city is better than current place current time: the enslaved men resented the silver masks and were willing to rise up against them! Modern western men are turbo-simps and would instantly betray any attempt to not simp.
Agreed, even if I could get a girlfriend or afford prostitutes I would now be extremely scared that they're able to see me naked (the biggest vulnerability you have) because now they can accuse me of all kinds of things. They can easily just pretend that I had them locked up in my basement for a week, if they wanted to, and I'd be fucked. I would be tortured and murdered in prison based off of a false accusation. Femoids seriously can't be trusted. Society works for them, not you. If a femoid accuses you of being suicidal you ARE going to end up in a psych ward for no reason for multiple days, even up to 2 weeks or more if they want to keep you long enough, especially if the allegations are severe enough. You WILL lose your job, and you WILL lose your gun rights. This is the world men live in. Femoids are not to be trusted, they're almost always sociopathic and looking to fuck you over for their own benefit.

Women love to sit around doing nothing and getting paid by the government and also men. This is why I don't support the traditional dichotomy between man and woman anymore than I do what we have now. It's always been fucked. In the past you "got" to support your wife while she sits at home getting fucked by Chad while you're away. How amazing that I get to break my back working all day for a worthless whore that doesn't love me... it was over from the beginning because I'm not a chiseled jaw having 6'3" motherfucker with clear skin. Simple as that.

I've never heard of this happening, but they surely can claim whatever they without consequences. Just cry in front of the judge theory.

I've never heard of this happening, but they surely can claim whatever they without consequences. Just cry in front of the judge theory.
Trust me, it happens more than you can believe.