Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women like all kinds of men"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I am really only attracted to one type of guy- tall, lanky, well-dressed, full head of hair.

If you don't look like this it's over.

more like “the lack of realistic standards I set on men is so disheartening"

“ all kinds of men”= glasses chad

they should check my chadfish account

I was watching a show in which the main male character fit this description and I got SAD because the actor is taken irl
:lul: the goddess complex of women today is unreal

These are the truecel looksmatch

Attachments

• gallaher-silk-cut-fat-lady-outdoor-243578-preview-adeevee.jpg
    gallaher-silk-cut-fat-lady-outdoor-243578-preview-adeevee.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 41
Do they think the hot guy wants anything else than sex and throw them away?

FDS is the biggest black pill ever, I wanna thank these women for actually showing their true face and not lying like the rest of them do

Yes they like different flavors of chads indeed.

why do you keep posting FDS crap. You are giving them the attention and validation they so desperately need. That's what they want, to spread their misandry far and wide and you are helping them.

"I am really only attracted to one type of guy- tall, lanky, well-dressed, full head of hair. Tee-hee!"
Water is wet. :incel:

"Tall, lanky (but with perfect broad shoulders+small waisted frame & good bone structure), well-dressed, full head of hair (with Chad face)"
fixed

Stblackopscel, like many incels is tall, "lanky", has hair and can put some random clothes she'll like but would she pick him? No. Again they're trying to appear virtuous by ommiting what actually makes their vagina tingle.

Last edited:
Respect to her for at least being honest, FDS is a super blackpilling sub.

>tall, lanky, well-dressed, full head of hair.

By lanky she’s probably thinking thin with toned muscle, not extremely thin. :feelsrope:

>I was watching a show in which the main male character fit this description and I got SAD because the actor is taken irl.

Sorry you can’t date a famous actor sweetie, guess you just aren’t entitled to that.

tbh, I appreciate the honesty of this post. At least the whore isn't trying to gaslight or anything.

If I was given a choice between a stacy and a goblina with equal "personality", I'd choose the stacy without doubt. What's wrong is that our society gives foids too many options than they actually deserve.

If I was given a choice between a stacy and a goblina with equal "personality", I'd choose the stacy without doubt. What's wrong is that our society gives foids too many options than they actually deserve.
I may be the minority here, but I'd choose a below average foid every time. Stacies just live in another world, unfortunately ugly roasties do too as I've learned over time :feelsrope:

I may be the minority here, but I'd choose a below average foid every time. Stacies just live in another world, unfortunately ugly roasties do too as I've learned over time :feelsrope:
Interesting. I remember @PPEcel saying something similar. I certainly want a gf who lives in the same world as me. A becky who likes to play video games is better than a stacy who only watches netflix shows.

Women are whores but white women are the worst whores.

If you don't look like this it's over.
not really, Ibet that foid would fuck the guy if he wasn't "lanky" and was merely a tall guy with great hair with thick muscles

more like “the lack of realistic standards I set on men is so disheartening"
these uggos on FDS hate us because we REMIND them of how pathetic they are. (ugly women hate ugly men for that reason).