Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women LACK Honour Morals and Ethics

Algea

Algea

The Big Bad Kanga
★★★★★
Women lack honor, morals and ethics as these traits are exclusive to men. They will lie, deceive and manipulate to gain power and independence so they can avoid ‘beta males’ and ride the cock carousel. Their drive to be seen as equal, makes them impersonate male characteristics, emasculating men in the process. This can not last. as those values are beyond their natural and have caused the problems we face today

Holding women to the same level of integrity and principles of men is a mistake, they are beneath men; emotionally and intellectually and should be treated as such

View: https://youtu.be/UMN8OSEXtxw?si=v_JjTvbNcv4lUJK6

Honor, moral and ethics is cucked trait in a feminized soyciety that doesn't value them anyway. Just nihilistic max bro.

Hypermasculine Chads pump and dump foids for a reason.

Honor, moral and ethics is cucked trait in a feminized soyciety that doesn't value them anyway. Just nihilistic max bro.
yeah, it doesn’t exist anymore. Not with anyone

I've had women lie about the death of family members to avoid dates with me. To them, everything is fair game to get chads and worsen the life of non-chads.

I've had women lie about the death of family members to avoid dates with me. To them, everything is fair game to get chads and worsen the life of non-chads.
You should have turned up at the families. house with. flowers and a. card and given your condolences, shamed the bitch in. front of. them all

You should have turned up at the families. house with. flowers and a. card and given your condolences, shamed the bitch in. front of. them all
Too high inhib for that. Actually might have gotten arrested if I did this, lol.

Women lack honor, morals and ethics as these traits are exclusive to men. They will lie, deceive and manipulate to gain power and independence so they can avoid ‘beta males’ and ride the cock carousel. Their drive to be seen as equal, makes them impersonate male characteristics, emasculating men in the process. This can not last. as those values are beyond their natural and have caused the problems we face today

Holding women to the same level of integrity and principles of men is a mistake, they are beneath men; emotionally and intellectually and should be treated as such

View: https://youtu.be/UMN8OSEXtxw?si=v_JjTvbNcv4lUJK6

Woman are evil.

Woman are evil.
Dance Dancing GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back