Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Justify Cheating and Raising Another Man's Son

B

Berdea

Banned
-
Compiled this from some shit I found on facebook a while back. Roasties are unironically justifying this shit now, and men are going along with it.
You might also want to note the race of all the people in these shots.
[attachment=224]

Attachments

• 2baf2945ba7b702d91775b1da4a74996.jpg
    2baf2945ba7b702d91775b1da4a74996.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 253
"It's just a pregnancy"

That's all I needed to read.

nausea said:
jokes, right?

It was unironic. There were thousands of comments like this. Someone shared it as a good thing.
My rage was unspeakable.

All of these cunts deserve to be shot in head.

I wish there was a way to stop liking women and be truly assexual... since we can't be Chads. But of course that's also impossible

DAFMFP said:
I wish there was a way to stop liking women and be truly assexual... since we can't be Chads. But of course that's also impossible

Maybe castration?

Berdea said:
It was unironic. There were thousands of comments like this. Someone shared it as a good thing.
My rage was unspeakable.

let the cucks hang themselves, then

Fucking religious people, I hate religious black people especially. They are cucked to oblivion.

nigger said:
"It's just a pregnancy"

That's all I needed to read.

You saw the pattern that religious black women are fucked up as a black guy? They said kids are great. But, it's another man's kid you fucking Christian. I would like to put a giant cross in these cunts pussy and turn it inside and castrate them. I fuck your fucking Jesus.

ironcrusher38 said:
Fucking religious people, I hate religious black people especially. They are cucked to oblivion.

Don't lump all religious people together, few are as cucked as Christians are.

RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEEEE.FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK WWWWHHHHOOOOORRESS

Berdea said:
Don't lump all religious people together, few are as cucked as Christians are.

Muslims, Christians, Jews no matter. Their Gods don't exist. I curse every day their Gods, but I'm fucking alive. I hate these Abrahamic bullshits.

ironcrusher38 said:
Muslims, Christians, Jews no matter. Their Gods don't exist. I curse every day their Gods, but I'm fucking alive. I hate these Abrahamic bullshits.

Abrahamics are for sure cucked beyond belief. But that doesn't necessarily refute the idea that there was an original pusher that created the universe. I've yet to be convinced that it is logical that the universe is self forming, meaning it lacks an original pusher that initially began everything. So I would just disregard all relgion just because Abrahamics and most others are completely cucked bullshit.

lol Islam is the only not-cucked monotheistic religion

nausea said:

Islam is cucked beyond belief. Muhammad was a cuck to some of his wives and was an absolute faggot.

nausea said:

Shut up you edgy goatfucker. Incels should be agnostic and atheist guys with no religions. We should be like Stalin. Original homosapiens male instincts are already against cucked structure of Western societies. This is why incels and Chads know women better.

Berdea said:
Islam is cucked beyond belief. Muhammad was a cuck to some of his wives and was an absolute faggot.

plenty of evidence of the contrary

nausea said:
plenty of evidence of the contrary

Any evidence actually proving your goatfucker religion is even remotely true?

ironcrusher38 said:
Shut up you edgy goatfucker. Incels should be agnostic and atheist guys with no religions. We should be like Stalin. Original homosapiens male instincts are already against cucked structure of Western societies. This is why incels and Chads know women better.

want a solution or do you prefer to live the life you are living now FOREVER?

Berdea said:
Any evidence actually proving your goatfucker religion is even remotely true?

evidence that Islam actively prevents cuckoldry and loneliness of males

guess you are part of the crew "just vent and rot"

nausea said:

I'm living in a Muslim country, I know how religious women cheat here. I hate Muslims here especially because they're fucking ignorant low IQ. They are unable to question why they exist and they don't know about news about science. They're just fundamentalist sheep. And Mohammed was a paedophile deflorating his 9 y.o cousin when he was about 50 y.o.

nausea said:

Where is this evidence? Why the hell would I convert to some sandnigger desert cult? Because when I die for Muhammad the Scam Artist I might get some virgins in the after life?
Fuck that.
Also, if I'm going to convert to some religion, it'd be because it was actually true.

nobody wants you to convert, couldn't care less

ironcrusher: care to name the country?

ironcrusher38 said:

1422225341875.gif

Battlefield3cel said:

In terms of religions, I hate that bastard actually. But, being an atheist after being born a religious family is a brave thing.

nausea said:
nobody wants you to convert, couldn't care less

ironcrusher: care to name the country?

I'm from Turkey, Izmir.

ironcrusher38 said:
In terms of religions, I hate that bastard actually. But, being an atheist after being born a religious family is a brave thing.

I'm from Turkey, Izmir.

that's why you harbor your views

nausea said:
that's why you harbor your views

You are from Turkey too? How do you know it?
My family is devout Muslims. I don't even talk about them these things. They are too illerate and coward to become atheists.

Berdea said:
nausea said:

Where is this evidence? Why the hell would I convert to some sandnigger desert cult? Because when I die for Muhammad the Scam Artist I might get some virgins in the after life?
Fuck that.
Also, if I'm going to convert to some religion, it'd be because it was actually true.

What evidence is there that it's not true?

ironcrusher38 said:
You are from Turkey too? How do you know it?
My family is devout Muslims. I don't even talk about them these things. They are too illerate and coward to become atheists.

no I am italian

being muslim does not mean shit

It's time for an overhaul of society.

ItheIthe said:
It's time for an overhaul of society.

You will probably get one within the next hundred years. Question is if we will still be alive to see it

Battlefield3cel said:
You will probably get one within the next hundred years. Question is if we will still be alive to see it

They are all JUSTIFYING BLATANT CHEATING AND CUCKOLDRY. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK IN THE HEAD @RopeForSluts

I REALLY GENUINELY HOPE THERE IS A REVOLUTIONARY WAR SET FORTH BY ANTI-DEGENERATES. THIS IS ENRAGING

ItheIthe said:
I REALLY GENUINELY HOPE THERE IS A REVOLUTIONARY WAR SET FORTH BY ANTI-DEGENERATES. THIS IS ENRAGING

When the demand for oil and resources is higher than can be sustainable, and society collapses,  you will have your war

When this becomes the norm across the world, you know it's over. I really don't think civilization can withstand such degeneracy and primitivity.

NegroKing said:
When this becomes the norm across the world, you know it's over. I really don't think civilization can withstand such degeneracy and primitivity.

We're already collapsing rapidly. It's time to overrun the government and enforce strict anti-degeneracy laws.

Enigmatic93 said:
All of these cunts deserve to be shot in head.

and have their graves desecrated and bodies defiled.

“I’m just committing degeneracy it’s nothing to worry about. Stop being so judgmental, women have the right to do as they please.”

This might be the worst thing I've ever seen. These whores have to pay.